001

Axel was hungry and Pandemonium had what he needed. Good alcohol and hot boys/girls who he could feed on.

He couldn't find someone who piqued his interest until he bumped a raven haired boy who seemed confused by how Axel could see him. The raven haired boys eyes widen when Axel checked him out. His tongue traced his bottom lip as he flickered his eyes to the hot males eyes.

"You can see me." The raven haired boy stated, looking curious and nervous. Axel was checking him out again while Alec was questioning himself on how a hot mundane can see him. Alec took a step back, cautious of this stranger. Axel didn't hesitate on taking a step forward and giving the taller boy a seductive smile.

"Glad I can," Axel said, giving the taller male a wink. Alec was taken aback. Jace was usually the one that got all the attention.

Alec looked around nervously and saw Jace's familiar blond hair. Oddly enough, Alec liked the attention from the brown haired guy in front of him from this brief encounter. Knowing he would never see this stranger again, Alec left without a reply.

"Huh, my flirting skills must be off." Axel said frowning to himself, looking at the boy who ran off. The boy was exactly what he needed tonight and he was gone. Axel shrugged it off and winked at a passerby with glowing cat like eyes.

8 hours earlier

"Axel! Mom!" Clary said hugging the envelope which held her future. She heard loud footsteps coming towards her and she laughed when she got tackled from her brother. Axel lifted her up and twirled her around. She giggled as she held onto his shoulders, slightly crumbling the letter.

"You did it!" Her mother squealed happily, pushing Axel away from her daughter to hug said daughter.

"You also follow Simon?" Clary asked Axel who was grinning and her mother who squeezed the life out of her.

"Eww no," said Axel, wondering why people would follow that boy. Jocelyn laughed and said, "He only has 92 followers, he needs the retweet!"

Axel ruffled Clary's hair before seeing a gift bag that was probably from Dot. Using the moment she tried fixing her hair, he snatched the out of her hand and peeked inside of it. He didn't get to see anything because of Clary's small hands that tried to snatch it back.

"Hey! Give it back!" Clary said huffing in frustration when Axel put his arm up so she wouldn't reach it. She stepped on his shoes and tried reaching it but Axel wiggled it around.

Clary, knowing this was the only way, turned to her mother and gave her the puppy dog eye look. Axel rolled his eyes when Jocelyn gave him a pointed look. He sulked silently when Clary squealed because he gave it back.

Jocelyn rolled her eyes at them but had a small smile tugging at her lips.

"You ruin my fun." Axel pouted and crossed his arm in a child-like manner. His cheeks puffed up when Clary stuck her tongue out at him.

"Happy birthday," Jocelyn said while giving the present to Clary. She opened the box, confused at what it was. Axel stood awkwardly knowing what was happening and he did not want to be here for it. Axel gauged her reaction and decided he didn't want to stay any longer.

"It's called a Stele." Axel made a break for it but Jocelyn pleaded him to stay where he was with her eyes.

"Is this like a paper weight?" Clary asked clearly confused. She turned it around, looking at it in different angles. She held it delicately, moving it around as if it was a sword.