015

Please read the note in the bottom. It's an explanation about why you couldn't read this chapter before.

Alec woke up seeing Axel's sleeping face. He was barely an inch away and Alec was left to think about his lips, the one that spoke to him the whole night and the same one he desperately wanted to kiss. Alec groaned at the urge and rubbed his eyes to wake up completely.

Alec knew he liked Axel. He was constantly on his mind and Alec only wanted to run his fingers through his soft slightly curled brown hair, to kiss those perfect shaped lips of his and he wanted to feel Axel's skin on his. He wanted to do more than that but he was afraid.

Alec shoved those thoughts away and tried to get up from the bed. Since he was lost in his thoughts, Alec didn't notice that Axel had an arm wrapped around him. Axel let out a low growl as if he sensed Alec moving away from him. Small canines came out of Axel's lips and his nail sharpened. Alec immediately shuffled closer to him and the canines and claws were gone. Axel let out a noise of approval and tightened his hold on Alec to make sure he wouldn't go anywhere.

"Sweetheart..." Axel mumbled in his sleep. He shifted slightly as if he was going to wake up but he immediately stopped and Alec knew he was still asleep. Alec had to figure out a way to get out of his protective hold to give the report on the demonic events.

•••

Axel woke up on Magnus's bed the next morning. When he had searched through the house to see if any Shadowhunters or warlock were there, he found out he was left alone. Although he should've been sad about this, Axel had a smile on his face because of the night he shared with his sweetheart.

Unfortunately, he had not slept with Alec but they did talk the entire night with a few 'accidental' touches. Axel was still pissed at Maryse for her poor timing. He had been so close to kissing her son!

Axel laid back on the bed and left his cellphone close to him in case there was an emergency.

•••

Axel woke up hearing his cellphone ring. He groaned at the sudden noise. Without checking the caller id, he answered the call.

"What?" Axel snapped sleepily. He lifted himself from the bed and pushed his hair back. Jace's voice came from the phone and Axel wondered how he got his number. When Jace informed him where to go and that they know where the cup is, Axel stretched and got ready to meet Clare bear, Jace, Isabelle and his sweetheart.

Axel walked towards the group right when Clary walked away. He slid right in between the Lightwood sibling. Axel wrapped his arm around Alec's waist which Alec slapped away. The other arm was wrapped around Isabelle who giggled slightly.

"You called, blondie. So where is the cup?" Axel asked but Jace who looked annoyed walked towards Clary to stop her phone call.

"When am I going to get a nickname? Alec has sweetheart, Clary has Clare bear and even Jace has a nickname!" Isabelle pouted at Axel. Axel thought about it and grinned widely.

"I got it! I'll call you sweet cheeks because it is true." Isabelle laughed and Axel followed her lead. Alec scowled and gave a glare to Axel. Axel immediately stopped laughing when he saw his glare. Alec's glare softened and Isabelle looked at them in awe. They were perfect for each other.