014

"What happened?" Magnus said flicking the door open. Axel drags a tired Luke up to the couch.

"He was attacked!" Simon answers Magnus and helps Axel put him on the couch.

"He needs a warlock. He needs you." Clary says before dropping on her knees and looking at Luke in worry. Guilt ate her away. She should've believed that Luke was a good guy.

Luke's head rolled to the other side and he went unconscious. Axel checked his pulse and was relived when he felt it.

"He's alive but barely. Magnus, he was bitten by an Alpha." Axel tells Magnus who looks at Luke in worry.

"Jocelyn! Jocelyn..." He screams when he wakes up.

Clary took Luke's hand and said, "No, Luke, it's Clary. Can you hear me?" Tears fell out of Clary's eyes and Axel kneeled next to her.

"Clary, listen to me. You have to listen to me. I have to tell you, just in case-"

"No, don't even say it, don't." She shook her head, not believing he will die.

"Listen to him, Clary." Axel said softly at her.

"No, you need to know!"

"You said he was bitten by an alpha?" Magnus asks Axel and he nods in confirmation. "Three, two, one."

Luke shots up with green glowing eye. He growled loudly.

"Oh, my God."

Axel pushes out of Clary out of the way and holds him down with his demon strength. Magnus left the room to get something. When he came back, he shoved something in Luke's mouth.

"We don't have a lot of time. It'll take a few moments to take effect." Magnus says to them. Luke struggles against Axel's hold. Axel flashes his turquoise eyes and Luke immediately stops struggling.

"Gotta love power." Axel whispers to himself.

"What's happening to him?" Clary asks.

"Random werewolf transformation. It's a side effect of the poison in the alpha bite." Axel replies taking a step back and engulfed Clary into a hug.

After Clary calms down, Axel left the room to help Magnus get some ingredients. Right then, Magnus enters the room in hurry and bumped into Axel making some ingredients fall. Fortunately, Axel catches them before they fall and gives them back to Magnus.

"The bark will stop the transformation for now, but Luke needs an antidote to stop the poison in his system." Magnus informs them, already starting the antidote. "And I don't have all the ingredients here."

"I'll go." Jace says walking in the room with a bloody nose. The right side of his jaw was slightly bruised because of Axel.

"Good. Clary, you stay here and help Luke. Simon, you go with Jace. Magnus and I will start the antidote. Got it?" When everyone nodded, Axel smiled in satisfaction. "Good."

"Phoenix eyes, moon salt, and Idris fulgurite. That's what I'm missing." Magnus says to the leaving boys. "One more thing. I need Alexander."