008

"Keep your weapons ready." Jace said before he walked side by side with Clary towards Magnus.

"Where's Axel?" Alec asks Isabelle. He hasn't seen him since he told him he was going to go change.

"Already missing him, brother?" Isabelle smirks at Alec. She shipped Alec and Axel. There was so much sexual tension between them, Isabelle just wanted to lock them both into a room and let them out when they'll be a couple.

"Don't need to miss me anymore. I'm here now. Isabelle, sweetheart." Axel spooks them from behind. When the Lightwood sibling turned around, their jaw dropped. Axel was was wearing a white suit, his hair was combed into perfection and a black rose was placed inside his blazer's pocket.

"Sweetheart?" Isabelle questions with a big smirk. They were already in the nickname stage.

"Just like your hair." Axel says offering the black rose. Alec took it and looked everywhere except Axel and Isabelle.

"Thank you." Alec murmured.

"Now what are we supposed to do now?" Axel questions them.

"We wait and see if any Circle members are here. If we find one, we kill them." Alec says looking around. Isabelle moves away from them, not wanting to disturb their flirting.

Alec and Axel look around before they spot one at the same time.

"Found one." They both say in sync before Alec reaches for an arrow and points it at the Circle member while Axel's markings slithers down his arm and turns into a knife. They both shoot at the guy at the same time.

"Look out!" Magnus, Jace and Clary dodges the knife and the arrow. It flies by them until it both hits the guy. Magnus looks at the two hot guys who walks by him. Alec kneels down and grabs the man's weapon while Axel compliments Alec's skills.

"Who are they?" Magnus questions himself. He shakes his head and walks towards his portal. Clary stops him before he can and chats with him for a while until Magnus leaves.

"The area's secure. Looks like he was the only assassin." Isabelle walks towards them.

"He has a Circle rune on the base of his neck." Alec says looking up at Axel who helps him up.

"They found us. It's not safe here. Clary, we have to go. Clary!" He says. They all walk out but Axel stops to grab a drink. He walks out of the rave and drinks a bit.

"Jace." Isabelle says making all of them stop. Jace notices Clary stopping.

"Clary, we have to move." Jace tells her. She looks at him with teary eyes.

"I'm catching my breath." Clary says, using a poor excuse.

"You know what? This is great.And not only did Magnus not get the girl her memories back, he took the necklace. This is fantastic-" Alec says. He was irritated by how this turned out.

"Alec, the girl her name is Clary and I highly suggest you keep your voice down." Jace hisses at Alec.

"Why? What, are you afraid I'm gonna upset her? We have risked our lives again and again for this girl, and where has it gotten us? All right? Nowhere." Axel stands next to Alec, making Jace a bit intimidated by how tall they were.