00

Axel Knight was a monster.

Everyone knew that.

Although he was a monster, he was handsome. Most girl would ignore the fact he is a monster because they want to sleep with him. Unfortunately for them, he always denied their advances. He didn't want someone who just wanted him for his look, but someone who would accept the fact he was a monster and love him nonetheless.

Someone.

That's all he wanted. Someone to be by his side. He always thought he was too monstrous and vicious to be happy.

Not all monsters do monstrous things, right?

Axel made everyone rethink the definition of monster. He was worse than a monster. That's what everyone thought of him. Axel did too.

That was until Katya Reine.

Axel would always remember the first time they met. The young archer shot him. She shot him. The worst part was that the arrow actually hit him. He didn't catch it or stop it with his power. He just let it hit him.

Maybe he was just tired of life and wanted to die.

He remembered how she was scared that she killed a human being. Axel chuckled at that. He was far from human.

He remembered how she brought him to her home and took care of him. He remembered how her cheeks would heat up at how he was looking at her intensely, how her eyebrows furrows when he was flirting with her, how when she smiled, dimples would appear on her cheeks, how she would gaze at his face when he tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear and how her eyes light up when he would compliment her.

She would still apologize whenever he was hurting from the wound. She took care of him until he healed. What she didn't know was that she healed his heart.

She was the reason why he started drawing again. He always drew her and would hide them somewhere in the house so she could try to find it.

He finally became happy but it was ripped away from him. Just like everything good that happened in his life.

He watched her die. He thought that killing the person that killed his first love would make him feel satisfied. He wasn't satisfied. He was bloodthirsty.

He wanted to kill.

He was named the blue eyed demon after his killing spree. Why? Because that was the last thing you saw before you died.

Axel hated that title because first of all, his eyes were turquoise and it reminded him of Katya.

Axel Knight was once again a monster.

That was until he met another raven haired archer.

And this time he was afraid of falling in love.