Chapter 10: Back to you

Start from the beginning

" It's good to see you Kane." Bellamy says, as a guard reaches forward to take his pack, when Marcus is still standing there with worrying expressions Bellamy's face darkens
The guards listen to him and lower they're weapons and they take my pack from me.

" Didn't think I'd make it out?" He asks try to be funny but seriousness kicks in.

" Bellamy," he starts and Bellamy can already tell by the tone of his voice that's it's not gonna be all sunshine and rainbows," They- They all."

" What?" He asks getting annoyed

" They think your dead, I-I thought you were dead. We saw the explosion, how'd you? How'd you get out?" He asks Bellamy, who's shocked.

He could tell there was something wrong. It he didn't know is was going to be about him being alive.

" Who does?"

" Everybody: Octavia, Raven, Jasper, Monte...Clarke." He starts but his face changes to curiosity," How did you get out?"

" I- I don't know. I got out, I guess."

" Hell yeah you did." He states proudly

As the two of them walk through the gates with Bellamy's arm dropped over Kane's for support, they walk through a now appearing crowd that Bellamy couldn't give a shit over. Suddenly, boys are running over to him.

" I told you." Is the words Jasper says to his lost friend.

"How you been?" Bellamy asks, his voice low and dry

" How's your leg?" Monte asks, noticing the blood

" It's been better- wait where's Maya?" Bellamy questions cautiously but the grin from Jasper makes his stomach twist.

" We found a way to bring her, Abby and Raven are with her now-"

" WHERE IS HE?" A faint, strong female voice demands

" Catch up with you later." Bellamy nods to them and they walk off together as he waits for his sister.

" IF YOU DON'T MOVE OUT MY WAY I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL FUCKING- Bell?" Octavia pushes her way through the crowd surrounding Bellamy as he stands chuckling at his sister. Once she sees his she stands there in shock of her dirty brother.

" Hey O." He smirks mischievously as she runs to him with her arms open.

Catching her, he hugs her tight savoring the sweet little family moment. For a second, the whole world is okay, he is ok. As quick as she came she pulls away, with tears soaking her eyes.

" I can't believe your actually here." She almost whispers, holding his face in her hands.

" Well I am." He jokes and she laughs too.

" Your a mess." She tells him," And we need to get that leg stitched up"

" Later, I need to see someone." He says quickly, giving her a hard stare

" And all I wanted was bonding time." She says lightly and steps away," Go see her."

Bellamy nods confidently before stepping back at the crowd