Chapter 29: Happy Endings

Cheesy af but I was 13 when I first wrote this so please, don't kill me for all the cringyness and I ain't 13 anymore so I'm attempting to edit it to make it less but trying to keep the storyline so....

Clarke
She glances thoroughly at the blank pages from the notebook Raven has made her, she's determined to keep a diary and it didn't take long for her thoughts began to paint a glorious picture of life.

Dear Diary,                                                                                                                             2143
3 months since I've returned and still no grounders; I refuse to say it out loud but I don't think their coming to start a war(I wouldn't wanna jinx it though). Thanks to Ravens brains and engineering we've began to build a life for everyone. I'm actually at peace, with myself and everyone else.
If anything, we're moving forward with the grounders and Lincoln has been arranging trades of materials
Hope isn't something that comes to us easy it's always been smashed into a million bits Infront of us. We've all lost too much and now we're getting the chance to be happy.
As of everyone in the camp, people have been settling with each other easily. Octavia, with help from me, convinced Bellamy to let her move into a cottage with Lincoln; I'm happy for them. As of Jasper and Monte, well... Their like a married old couple; they've moved in together or they will, they're family and family live together. 
Oh my god! I nearly forgot. Maya!!!
Her and Jasper haven't been able to get their hands off each other since my mom finished the transfusion, she can now walk the earth.
And Monte has been talking to Harper as well so the four of them will probably share the cottage.
As for Finn, since Raven dumped him he's been pretty lonely but still he's managing....and Raven?
Raven and Wick got their happy ending.
Murphy's found a girl called Emori  and she's good for him
My mom? Her and Kane are now a thing, she needs to move on after my dad, even though he's dead because of her but still. We've all done bad things.
As for me and Bellamy well, let's say we're on the right track. It's weird really because now he's all soft and protective, it's cute. Like seriously, fucking cute. And sexy. He better not read this because I will actually kill him.

Making her jump, hands carcass her neck and she drops the pad on the floor.

"Well what's this?"His masculine voice demands, jokingly

" Bellamy Blake." She bites her lips and he wraps himself around her neck

" I said what not who." He laughs

" I've never listen to you before why would I start now?" I stand from my chair and turn to him

"I'll convince you." He whispers into her ear, gently biting my lobe and my backs against the wall

"How you gonna do that?" She teases and steps outside into he open air.

"I didn't know you liked an audience." He mumbles, holding her close to him and she laughs like a child as the sun gleams on her skin. Pulling his hand, she takes him to a thickened trunk of a tree and she leans against it as they start a lustful make out session behind the back of camp, away from the crowd.

Bellamy
" What the fuck?" He hears a shout of disgust
Slowly, he pulls away from Clarke, annoyed that the outburst stopped them but he looks around reluctantly only to see Finn standing in front of them, steam pouring from his ears.

" Of Course you's are screwing each other!!" He shouts

"Jealous?" I tease and Clarke hits my chest gently

"What do you want Finn?"

"Abby needs you now, its urgent." He tells her and they both roll their eyes

Regardless of who had told them, Bellamy and Clarke rushed towards camp and Clarke flew straight to her mom while Bellamy found Murphy.

"Trouble in paradise?" Murphy questions as they sit beside one another

"No, just had to come back apparently Abby needed Clarke-"

"Abby took a day off." Murphy says hesitantly

"You are fucking joking me.."He states, foaming

"Finn's not gonna leave her alone that easily"

"Yeah well, I'm going to see Clarke." And off he goes, towards medical to find the love of his life. Once he enters the small room, Bellamy's heart skipped a beat when she turned to him and smile- how could i have gotten this lucky- ran through his mind.

"Have you seen my mom she isn't here, Finn said-"

"Finn said bullshit. Your mom took a day off princess-" her eyes light up at the nickname-"Finn was just being jealous."

"Makes sense, I mean I can tell he's in love with you." She jokes and Bellamy bites his lip

"Too bad I'm in love with someone else then." He smirks and kisses her gently, pulling her close to him.

"Hmm do I know her?" Clarke smiles into the kiss

"I think so." He whispers before he gives in and lifts her onto her desk.