(Sorry late) 2K OMGFTB!

Okay I have a few things to explain.

First: Happy!

OH MY GOLDEN FREDDY TEDDY BEAR WE HIT 2K EVEN THOUGH NOW IT'S 2.1K!

I was overjoyed when I saw this book had hit 2K! I just can't believe 2 thousand people have read this book!

So I wanted to thank you all. The people who commented, voted, shared and just read the stories! Even my lovely ghost readers!

Again thank you so much for reading this book and for all the support that all of you have given me! (Even if that lemon was terrible)

Second: Late

I know this 2K chapter is quite the bit late but I can explain!

First of all I write all of my stories and their chapters on my phone. Now my phone has been temporarily taken away so I couldn't really update but that was only for the late part of this. (I'm actaully doing this on a computor for once).

The main reason this is late is because I've been kinda putting it off BUT HEAR ME OUT!

I honestly had no idea how to express my joy so I put it off but I've realised that I can't delay this forever. So here I am, typing away.

Three: Lost and Found...

I have quite the writers block right now. Also homework is really starting to pile up on me and the whole phone thing also contributes to this.

Four: Other Books...

Again writers block and phoen problem. Although in my Undertale peoms book I do have one written (Asgore) but I still have to do the little collage thing that I put at the top of each poem and I just haven't had the time. The other thing is that it's hard for me to find some really good Asgore fan art on my phone so I'm still working on it.

Five: New Books

I am making 2 other books at the moment which are also slowing me down a bit with updates. 1 of them is a book explaining my own SERIOUS Undertale AU which will also have a story after that. Another is an Undertale (And AU) x Reader One Shots book because I wanted to give it a shot (pun intended) and it'll help me writing short stories.

Six: Music

I am composing a bit of music which is kind of big for me right now so yeah.

Seven: Art

As you guys probably don't know I'm REALLY into art. I usually draw once a day so I take a lot of time in that. At the moment I'm on a project on a redesigned Little Red Riding Hood(ie) for school so a lot of my time will be put into that.

So anyways...

Thank you guys again SOOOOOOO much for reading and the support.

WefflinMWE out!

Have a good day (or night)!

Enjoy!