Chapter 22 Rest

UF Sans's P.O.V

Scream count: I don't even know anymore.

We were nearing Snowdin now. Every step we took my heart pounded ever so faster. Knowing my brother was so close sent shivers down my spine.

Every step was a step closer and closer and closer and closer until finally crunch. The demon stepped in snow.

"We have arrived" they whispered out as they stopped in the snow, taking in their surroundings. I stepped onto the snow myself.

I felt a wave relief wash over me as I heard the crunch of snow underneath my feet. I closed my eyes and savoured the feeling of snow falling on my skull.

"Come on, no time to waste!" The demon snapped at me, making me open my eyes and rush behind them. A small smile spread across my face as we went across the snow.

We were so close. "Don't fail me now"

UT Papyrus's P.O.V

I slowly opened my eyes as I woke up. The first thing I saw was Butterscotch's chest in my face. I then realised what position we were in.

My arms were wrapped around Butter as his were wrapped around mine. His chin was resting on my skull and our legs were tangled together.

Slowly, I got myself out of Butter's grip and stood up. I immediately fell back down as I felt a searing pain shoot up my body. Mainly in my pelvic region.

I wondered why I felt so bad for a second. Then I remembered what happened last night. My breath hitched at the thought and tears were threatening to spill out of my eye sockets.

Sans raped me. SANS RAPED ME! I once again tried to stand again only to fall back onto my knees and break down into a sobbing mess.

"C-Cinna?" I heard a tired but concerned voice ask. I looked up and saw Butterscotch getting up from the floor.

I stayed silent as I looked at Butter with tears streaming down my face. "Oh Cinna come here" Butter said, holding out his arms, inviting me for a hug.

I ran into his arms and kept on crying. "B-BUTTER, HE DID IT, HE RAPED ME, HE... I JUST-" I could barely speak so I just let myself cry.

"I know l, I know, it's going to be alright" Butter replied soothingly as he gently stroked my back as I cried into his chest.

"I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE HE WOULD DO THAT" I said, clutching him tighter as I started shaking slightly as I continued sobbing.

"It'll be okay Cinna, it won't happen again, I'll make sure of that" he said in a low voice still stroking the back of my now shaking figure.

UF Papyrus's P.O.V

I tried to comfort Cinna as he sobbed into my chest, his body shaking in sorrow. The sight of it made me almost cry myself but I stayed strong.

I kept on whispering sweet nothings to Cinnamon until he eventually calmed down and we were just silently hugging.

Suddenly the door slammed open, making us both jump away from eachother and land on the ground. "Hello there~" Sans said as he came through the door with two plates of food.

"Now I'm trusting you two without the chains but everything else is locked with magic and physical items, so no escaping" Sans said as he put the plates down.

"And if you do plan to escape then you both will have to face severe consequences, have we got that clear?" Sans then said, his voice having a menacing tone to it.

Cinnamon frantically nodded his head as I mumbled a "okay" just about loud enough for Sans to hear it. "I'll see you both later~" Sans cooed before exiting the room.

Relief washed over me as the door closed while the small click indicated that the door had been locked.  "BUTTER, COME EAT" Cinna said, gesturing to my plate.

I nodded in response and slowly came over to my plate and started eating with Cinnamon in silence. The silence wasn't exactly awkward but it had a bad feeling to it.

After we'd finished up I sat down on the floor crossed legged like last time so me and Cinna would have another long conversation to entertain ourselves.

Cinnamon however didn't sit down in the floor and instead walked toward his bed and sat down on it. He then patted the spot next to him, indicating for me to sit there.

I quickly got up and sat back down next to Cinnamon on his bed. Silence lingered in the air for a minute untill I decided to break it.

"You seem awfully quiet" I said to Cinna as he stayed stationary in his position. "W-WHAT? O-OH WELL I JUST... I DON'T REALLY..."

Cinna didn't seem to be able to form a sentence. This raised some concern for me and made me decide to act on the situation.

"Is something bothering you?" I asked, shifting slightly closer to Cinnamon and gently holding his hand. "WELL..." Cinna trailed off, scratching the back of his skull with his free hand.

"It's about last night isn't it?" I asked rather bluntly, wanting to get to the point. Cinna's eyes widened at the mention of last night but simply nodded his head.

"Lie down" I said to him. Cinnamon seemed quite confused about why I was asking him to lie down but still did what he was told and lay down on the bed.

"Do you still hurt?" I asked as I lay down next to Cinna. "QUITE A BIT ACTUALLY" Cinna replied. "Then rest, it'll help" I said, already pulling Cinnamon's blanket over the both of us.

Cinna simply nodded as he shut his eye sockets and turned to face me before relaxing his body. I smiled at how cute he looked.

I closed my eyes as well and even though we had woken up only half an hour ago we had fallen into a peaceful slumber.

It was good though. We needed the rest.

************************************
Hey guys!

WefflinMWE here!

Sorry if this chapter is a bit boring.

I promise that in the next chapter (or the chapter after that depending on what I do) will start to get more intense and the plot shall continue!

Thank all of you guys for the great support and positive stuff in general.

As I'm writing this the book as at 1.38K.

WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL!?

I can't believe how far we've got in only a few months.

I can barely write down about how much seeing how much you guys live this book puts a smile on my face.

Anyways enough with my sappy rambling.

You might not believe it but school is almost here aaaaand... I've basically done no homework.

So updates may be slightly SLIGHTLY slower but it shouldn't be too long since I've got a good idea about what I'm going to do next.

Anyways.

WefflinMWE out!

Have a good day!(or night!)
Enjoy!