Chapter 9 Lasagna

UF Papyrus's P.O.V

I arrived 'home' with 'Papyrus'. Knocking on the door as I reluctantly let go of his hand. The door opened and I saw 'Sans' looking upset.

He looked up at me and scowled. But then he saw Papyrus behind me. Instantly a smile spread across his face as he pushed me out the way and leapt onto 'Papyrus' for a hug.

The push made me fall down into the snow. Luckily I was able to catch myself with my hands. I scowled at 'Sans' as he was tightly holding 'Papyrus' as the younger brother gave him a gentle hug back.

I heard whispers coming from the older brother but thought nothing of it. I pushed myself back up on my feet and entered the house and headed for 'Papyrus's' room, leaving the two behind.

UT Papyrus's P.O.V

The other me knocked the door, letting go of my hand while doing so. A small frown appeared on my face momentarily but then I realised if he kept on holding my hand he would of been turned to dust.

The door opened and I saw Sans scowl the other me before realising I was behind him. He pushed my other self making him fall onto the snow before leaping to me and engulfing me in a bone crushing hug.

No I just made a pun! I gently hugged my brother back while watching my love getting up and entering the house. Once he was gone I put Sans down.

"Paps! I am so sorry, I pro-" I cut Sans off by snapping my fingers. "I KNOW, MY OTHER SELF TOLD ME, BUT SANS" I said, kneeling down to my older brother's height.

"DON'T YOU KNOW IT'S NOT NICE TO SHOVE? OR SCOWL AT THAT. WHY DO YOU HATE MY OTHER SELF SO MUCH?" I asked, putting my gloved hands on Sans's shoulders.

"W-Well Paps it's just uh... I'm just afraid he might h-hurt you that's all" Sans said, stumbling over his words. "WHY? HE SAID HE WOULD NEVER HURT ME" I asked in confusion.

"Well, we can't really trust him, can we?" Sans replied, scratching the back of his skull with his carpals. (I think that's right)

"WHY CAN'T WE TRUST HIM?" I asked, getting even more confused. "Y-You wouldn't understand Paps" Sans replied, looming down at the snow.

"BU-" "I'm going to Grillby's" Sans said, cutting me off as he almost ran to Grillby's. My smile faded into a frown as I walked in to the house and saw my other self on the balcony, standing in front of my room.

He went in leaving me downstairs, alone in the living room. I checked the time, 1:00, I really should start making lunch.

"PAPYRUS?" I called. "Hmm" he hummed in response, coming out of my room bare chested. I felt a light blush creep onto my cheekbones but I continued.

"WOULD YOU LIKE TO HELP ME MAKE LUNCH?" I asked him. "Of course, I'll be right there" he replied before walking back into my room.

I smiled and walked into the kitchen. I didn't get any ingredients out though because I wanted the other me to choose what we should have for lunch.

Soon I heard Papyrus coming down the stairs. He came into the kitchen. I saw what he was wearing. He was wearing my cool outfit, minus the hat.

It was so different from his red and black battle body I almost didn't recognise him. "What are you staring at?" He asked me, making me realise I was staring.

"OH UM..." I replied, my cheeks flaring. "Heh, you're cute when you're flustered" he said, making my cheekbones heat up even more, if that was even possible.

"UH... W-WHAT SHOULD WE MAKE FOR LUNCH?" I asked, trying to change the conversation. "Pasta?" Papyrus replied.

"WHAT KIND?" I asked, happy that my lover also liked pasta. "Lasagna?" He replied, sitting down on one of the kitchen table chairs.

"I'VE NEVER TRIED MAKING LASAGNA BEFORE, I USUALLY MAKE SPAGHETTI" I said. "Well I'll show you how to make it" the other me said before getting up and looking through the cupboards and fridge.

He got out different ingredients from them and set them down on the counter. "All we need is lasagna sheets and lasagna sauce, but I'm not going out like this" he said.

"WHY NOT?" I asked, confused about why he couldn't go out. "Why not? I can't go out like this, it'll ruin me" he replied, gesturing to his clothes.

"BUT IT SEEMS LIKE NOBODY KNOWS YOU HERE AND I DON'T REALLY KNOW WHAT TO GET" I said, scratching the back of my skull.

"But look at me!" He shouted, his right eye socket glowing crimson momentarily. "YOU LOOK GREAT IN THAT!" I shouted back.

Immediately a red blush appeared on his cheekbones, I then realised what I said and a light orange blush crept up my cheekbones as well.

UF Papyrus's P.O.V

"YOU LOOK GREAT IN THAT!" 'Papyrus' shouted. My anger was immediately replaced with embarrassment.

I felt my cheeks flare and saw that 'Papyrus' had a light orange blush on his cheekbones as well. "F-fine I'll come" I said, STUTTERING AGAIN!?

"GOOD! I'LL JUST GO GET MY PHONE!" 'Papyrus' said before rushing out the kitchen. I sat down on the kitchen table and sighed.

This skeleton is going to be the end of me. Why did I even like him when I first him? He was the complete OPPOSITE of me!

But don't they say opposites attract? I wonder what we could get up to. Things could get real ki- "I'M BACK!" I heard 'Papyrus' shout, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Let's go then" I sighed, getting off the table. "NYEH HEH HEH!" 'Papyrus' exclaimed before grabbing my hand and practically breaking the door down.

"Are you sure we didn't break the door?" I asked, running behind 'Papyrus', still holding his hand. "IT WOULDN'T MATTER IF WE DID, I ALWAYS BREAK THE WINDOWS" 'Papyrus' replied.