Chapter 1 Found You?

UF Paps P.O.V

I was walking through the forest. I didn't really care were Sans was right now. Probably getting drunk of mustard and passed out in his room.

It didn't really matter right now. So much had been going on lately. Undyne has been questioning my strength and if I should stay in The Royal Knights.

Obviously I was furious but just in case it was a test I stayed calm. I couldn't do anything to her anyway. I had been moved down to second in command a few weeks before then, also infuriating.

I slumped down a tree and sighed. It was honestly nice when I was alone. I could drop my mean, powerful, over the top self everyone in the Underground knew me as.

I couldn't show my face if they knew how I really was though. I'm not weak! I just over work myself but I can't help it.

All I want to do is get out of this stupid place were everyone tries to kill each other! My own brother can't even trust me just because I had to train him to not get killed!

I let out another long sigh as I felt a shiver go down my spine. "Maybe I can try to nap, see why Sans does it all the time" I whispered to myself before drifting off to sleep.

UT Paps P.O.V

I was going through the forest to check for missing parts of my puzzles. Somehow different things from them seemed to of just disappeared!

Sans was either at home or at Grillby's eating terribly greasy food. The very thought of it sent a shiver down my spine, along with the cold.

"Red and black, red and black" I muttered to myself, reminding me of what I was actually looking for. "AHA!" I exclaimed as I saw hints of red and black in the distance, slumped on a tree.

I quickly ran over to the object. "FOUND~ YOU?" I said as I reached what I was running too. It was me! But this me was very different.

His battle body was red and black. His scarf, boots and gloves were worn down and slightly torn. And he had various scars.

"EXCUSE ME... ME!" I shouted, hoping to wake my sleeping clone. "What?" I heard his rough voice say. "ARE YOU ALRIGHT?" I asked as I kneeled down to his face.

"I'm fine, who are you?" My clone asked, rubbing his skull lightly. "I AM THE GREAT PAPYRUS!" I replied proudly, doing my very cool pose.

"You think you're cool?" My clone asked, starting to get up. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN?" I asked. "I am The Great Papyrus!" My clone shouted, doing a pose almost as cool as mine.

"WOWIE! YOU ARE VERY COOL OTHER ME! SO IS YOUR BATTLE BODY!" I said. "Of course I am, I am head of The Royal Knights" my clone replied, brushing the snow of his shoulder pads.

"YOU MEAN THE ROYAL GUARD? BUT UNDYNE'S THE HEAD OF THAT!" I corrected my clone, but I found it cool that he was in The Royal Guard.

"Oh yes that's right, that stupid fish took my place and put me second in command" my clone said, growling slightly.

"UNDYNE'S NOT STUPID, THOUGH SHE CAN BE A LITTLE INTENSE SOMETIMES" I said. "She's strong, I have to admit but everyone in Snowdin knows that I am stronger, you're obviously not from Snowdin" my clone said, surprising me.

"I AM FROM SNOWDIN! I LIVE THERE WITH MY BROTHER SANS!" I told my clone, starting to get confused.

UF Paps P.O.V

This 'Papyrus' can't be from Snowdin. Everyone knows me there, most of Waterfall know me and even some of Hotland.

"But you can't be fr- wait did you say Sans?" I asked, remembering that he said he lived in Snowdin with his brother Sans.

"YES SANS, HE'S MY BROTHER!" 'Papyrus' replied. He was quite loud as he was shouting but I did that quite regularly anyway so it didn't bother me.

"I have a brother, if you could even call him a brother, he's pathetic, I'm hoping your Sans is a bit more productive?" I said to him.

"NO, MY SANS IS QUITE LAZY, HE NAPS THROUGHOUT HIS SHIFTS, BUT HOW COULD YOU SAY YOU'RE BROTHER IS PATHETIC?" 'Papyrus' asked me, looking disappointed.

"Let's see,
1; He's lazy and always slacks off
2; He's unhealthy
3; He only has one HP
4; He makes terrible puns
5; He's an embarrassment
6; He never accepts his punishment"

I replied, counting off on my gloved fingers why my brother was so pathetic.

"THAT SOUNDS A LOT LIKE MY SANS BUT I STILL LOVE HIM AS A BROTHER AND..." he trailed off. "And what?" I asked, getting annoyed.

"W-WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY PUNISHMENT?" 'Papyrus' asked. "Oh I'm sure you're used to it with your Sans, hitting, shouting, torture" I replied casually.

The other Papyrus stepped back, looking like he was about he was about to cry. "Y-YOU'RE JOKING RIGHT? YOU WOULDN'T DO THAT TO YOUR BROTHER?" he asked.

This other Papyrus didn't know how the world worked and if I didn't scare him now I could use him, so I decided to lie.

"Of course I'm joking" I said, waving a hand. "OH GOOD THEN, YOU SCARED ME FOR A SECOND" the other Papyrus said standing in his original position with a smile back on his skull.

"I should really get home" I said, wanting to get away and check that MY Sans wasn't slacking off. "WELL SINCE WE BOTH LIVE IN SNOWDIN WE CAN GO TOGETHER, COME ON!"

The other Papyrus said before lightly taking my gloved hand and dragging me through the woods without me saying a word.

"Fine, but don't touch me" I said, snatching my hand away from the other Papyrus's grip. "NYEH HEH HEH" he simply laughed before walking quickly through the snowy forest.

Me following behind him.