Chapter 11 Deal (Shorter Chapter)

UF San's P.O.V (Yay)

I was at home waiting. Papyrus should be home in 2 minutes exact. I was still hoping that he might come back home.

But what if he didn't? Why isn't he? Is it me? Is it the town? I he hurt? Oh stars please don't say he's dead! I waited, my eyes glancing at the clock every two seconds.

2 minutes had passed. Suddenly I heard the door open but I didn't see who I thought I would.

It was a human!

They had a knife in their hand, I could see a large smile on their face but their hair was covering their eyes. "Who are you and where's my brother!" I shouted, jumping over the couch and summoning my bones.

They giggled. "Oh me? I'm a demon, I have killed everyone here at the moment but if you can give me something I won't turn you to dust" they said, smiling the whole time.

"Oh I'll give you something, but first, where's my brother!" I shouted, making some of my bones glow with a purple fire coming from them.

"Oh, well, he's in another timeline, actually, he's in an entirely different dimension!" They exclaimed, doing actions while keeping the knife firm in their hand.

"Which one?" I asked firmly, trying to act as powerful as possible. "Undertale" they replied calmly, still smiling.

"Okay, let's make a deal" I said, making my bones disappear but keeping my gaster blasters. "Persuade me" they said.

"Okay, it seems as though you quite like killing so if you take me to the Undertale dimension and get my brother back, you can kill the rest of that dimension" I said, hoping that they'd take the offer.

"Hmm, I'm hungry for a but more than that" they said, frowning slightly and rubbing their fingers together. "B-Bu-" "No deal, no brother, no you" they said, cutting me off.

I was frantically trying to think of something. What else would they want. What more could they kill. "Time's ticking" the demon said, walking closer.

I was getting panicked. The demon raised their knife but I thought of something. "You can kill our dimension as well!" I blurted out, stopping the demon from killing me.

They lowered the knife and held out their free hand. "Deal" they said before I shook their hand. No matter what.

I'm getting my brother back.