{9}: I Understand?

Start from the beginning

I remember one of those cheerleaders was by Jordan when I stormed out of the school building ready to go home. I didn't ask him during that time who she was because I wasn't in the mode too but now I am.

Nonchalantly, Jordan looks up from his phone "yes and no" he says.

I scrunched my eyebrows out of confusion. "What do you mean yes and no, that doesn't even make sense," Jordan smirked before he replied back.

"No, it's not the cheerleader you seen me with the first time and yes, it is a cheerleader but another one" He then gets up from his stool and walked right out of the kitchen leaving me with an O shape face.

How my brother do it, I would never know?

*~*~*~*
I woke up this morning happy to start the day. Of course, I had a bad dream about my mom again but this time it didn't bother me as much as it use to. Maybe because what happened yesterday was still in my mind.

That just reminded me. Should I tell Jayven about what happen? Of course, I should tell him after all he made the list. He's going to be so happy to know that I accomplish two things off of that 'to do list'.

I ran downstairs and grabbed a granola bar out of the cabinet. As I turned around to grab the Toyota cars out of the bucket I saw a piece of paper with Jordan handwriting.

It reads:
hey donkey, I have a ride so you don't have to worry about me and if you're reading this right now then I know you're running late so hurry your ass up!

On that note, Jordan was right. I was running late. I pop the granola bar in my mouth while grabbing my bookbag in my hand. I walked out the front door and hop into my dad's car.

As I arrived at the academy I hop out of the car and headed to the school building. I reached my locker and pulled out my psychology book.

"Omg watch out you fat whale!"

"Ump" I was knocked down to the ground right along with my psychology book and my bookbag.

"Great, look what you've done. You've knocked down this pretty girl" I heard someone say.

I blushed while getting up from the ground, I was just about to tell the guy it was okay until I found out he was not talking about me.

Of course, who in their right mind would call me pretty out of the blue?

The guy was helping this other girl out who was on the ground with a book in her hand, but why did the girl look like she didn't need any help whatsoever? In fact, she seemed she was comfortable where she was at.

I turned back around to get my bookbag and psychology book until I heard laughter coming from behind me.

"Ha, are you okay. I was only joking." I turned back around to see the boy that was helping up the girl with the book in her hand was now right behind me.

"What?" I ask out of confusion.

"You don't get it do you?" Obviously. He notices that I was still confused and started back talking. "I was talking about you, you see that fat fuck over their" I turned my head to the direction he was talking about and saw a guy with a football in his hand while leaning on the locker caressing his knee with his other hand.