{8}: Number One & Two Completed ✔️

Chapter 8: Number One And Two Completed ✔️

please comment and tell me who you guys want to see next. The person that is on the picture is Angelina dad! Yes, it's the rapper Common 😂 I believe he fits this character very well because of the *cool and collective* aura he gives us. Comment here and tell me. Don't forget to vote, follow, comment, and most of all READ!!!

When Jayven dropped me back off at home I instantly ran into the shower, for some reason I felt nasty. Was it because how Javen was speaking to me? No, that can't be, could it?

After I was done with my shower I dried myself down and did my regular hygiene. I was going to stay home for the rest of the day so I decided to put on my baggy rolling stone shirt and some black leggings. I put my curly hair into a high messy bun and ran downstairs with the paper Jayven had given me when I was done.

Nobody was home when I came back from the park with Jayven so I was home all alone, lonely ass hell. I went into the family room and turn on the tv. I put it on smart tv and started to watch a movie on Netflix.

While the movie was playing I decided to open up the paper. It was a list of things. But first, there were some bold words on the top of the paper. It reads:

Aaliyah Bolton shall do all of these things to win my best friend Devon Coastal heart lol. If she does not do these things then she is a pussy!

Okay, very mature Jayven I thought while rolling my eyes. I should expect this from him anyways. Next on the paper was some list of things with numbers. It reads:

1. Kiss Devon
2. Go to the football game with him
3. Go on a date
4. Movie night when someone has free crib ;)
5. Get to know each other personally
7. Start holding hands
8. Kiss more often
9. Get comfortable with touching him
10. Sex
P.S. They do not have to be in order!

Okay, Jayven must be out of his mind... Sex! Heck no and plus what do movie night with a wink face means. I would just have to ask him tomorrow since I don't have his number. I folded the paper back up and decided to get all of Jayven crazy thoughts on that paper out of my mind by tuning into the movie that was still playing.

Halfway through the movie, I heard a knock on my door. It was now 7:00 pm and my dad and brother were still not home. I ran to the front door and open the door to see...Devon.

There he was standing there with all his beautiful glory with his hands in his pockets.

"Um, hey I'm sorry I'm here at a late time but I was just wondering if you wanted to go to the football game with me this Friday?" Devon asks while scratching the back of his neck, the sign he always does when he's nervous.

Number 2... Check ✔️

I cleared my throat before I started speaking. I didn't want to sound hoarse nor nervous.

"Um, yeah of course. Don't you play football?" I ask. If Devon was going to play on the field then who was I going to sit with?

"No, I got injured really bad during my 11th-grade year so I have to sit this year out" Devon kind of looks sad when he said this so I decided to change the subject.

"Well, that's sad to hear. I'm pretty sure you were a good football player" I instantly smack myself on the forehead. I said I was going to change the subject not feel pity for him.

Devon looks at me with wide eyes. Oh no, he probably thinks I'm mental for just smacking my head randomly.

"Umm, I guess I was actually a good player, but enough about me, are you okay?" Devon asks while lifting up his hands to rub my forehead that I hit just a few seconds ago.

Okay, this is hella embarrassing, but I can't lie it felt really good with Devon hands on me, they felt so soft.

Answer him Liyah!

"Yeah, I'm good it's just that... I thought I felt a fly on me" I said giggling a little. Well good job, now you sound creepy... Stop fucking giggling.

"Well, that fly must irratiated the hell out of you huh?" Devon then drops his hands from my forehead and started to laugh.

"What do you mean?" I was looking at Devon with squinted eyes. What the hell is so funny?

Devon finally stops laughing and started to speak with his eyes a little watery. "It looks like someone had just hit you mad hard with a steel pan" he then drops back down and started to laugh again.

Omg, so are you saying that I have a big ass mark on my forehead in front of DEVON!!

I instantly ran upstairs and ran into my bathroom to look in my mirror. Devon was right, my forehead was extremely red. Lord, how hard did I hit my forehead. While I was in deep thought I heard someone coming upstairs "Liyah, come on it's not that bad" Yeah right then why are you still laughing I thought.

I walk out of my bathroom to meet him halfway up the stairs. Devon was almost up to the last stairs until I stood in front of him. I don't know what I was doing but I was staring at his beautiful eyes. They didn't have any specific color but they were still beautiful to me.

"Liyah, come here," Devon says with a monotone voice. I walk to him just as he directed.

Next thing I know Devon kiss my forehead gently. "You still look beautiful"

Did he just say I was beautiful?

Yes, now say something!

Maybe Jayven was right, after all, Devon might do like me.

Before I even knew it I kissed Devon exactly how Jayven taught me.

Number one of the lesson... Check! ✔️

What do you guys think about Jayven? Do you guys like Devon? What do you guys think going to happen when Tiffany comes back!

This story just began lol!

Don't forget to follow, vote, comment and most of all READ! Love ya smooches! 😘

T_Cvrls