{9}: I Understand?

Recap: Maybe Jayven was right, after all, Devon might do like me.

Before I even knew it I kissed Devon exactly how Jayven taught me.

Number one of the lesson... Check! ✔️

_____________________________

Devon lips brush mine. Not innocently, like a tease but hot, fiery, passionate and demanding. I want to pull away before I lose myself but I can't seem to...In this minty moment, my senses have been seduced and I can no longer think straight. "Aaliyah" he whispers slowly, prolonging each letter as if to savor them. I smile, my heart fluttering at his voice as I clasp my hands on either side of his face. Never before has my name ever felt so wonderful a one, I think, as I lean in for another...

"What the fuck" I pulled away from Devon to see Jordan standing there with his big Nike duffle bag on his shoulders indicating that he just left from football practice.

Well, I might as well introduce them to each other.

"Devon this is Jordan my brother; sadly," I said in a teasing tone. Great timing Jordan, you had to ruin the moment.

To be honest I don't know where that kiss would've led to if Jordan hadn't walked in and I damn sure wasn't ready for the 'sex' part on Jayven to do list.

"What's good bro" Devon replied back while holding out his hand for Jordan to dap.

"Nah, I think I'm good. Anybody who likes my sister is an enemy to me" I roll my eyes at his comment while Devon chuckle.

"Well, I guess I'm your worst enemy," Devon said smirking while turning back around towards me.

Aw, Can this day get any better?

"Ew" Jordan looked like he was going to barf at any minute "Can you two lovebirds move out of my way so I can walk up the stairs please and thank you"

"Gosh, your such a dick," I said moving out of his way while Devon doing the same.

"Oh, by the way, dad almost home sooo you should hide your little boy toy"

"He's not my boy toy" I yelled back.

Omg, why would he say that?

Devon sense my embarrassment which made him rub my back in a circular motion while he pecks me on my left cheek with his soft lips. I instantly felt butterflies in my tummy.

"Well I better get going, I'll pick you up Friday for the game so don't worry about transportation" With that being said Devon walks out of the front door and went across the street to his house.

I think I'm going to faint, did that really just happened or am I'm dreaming?

"Stop being star struck and cook me some dinner, I'm starving," Jordan said running back down the stairs with his Calvin Klein boxers on and a plain white beater t-shirt.

"Oh my gosh, first of all, put on some pants and I thought you said dad was on his way?" I said trailing behind Jordan into the kitchen.

Jordan ignores my pleas for telling him to put on some pants and answer my other question "Oh about that, I lied"

"What, why would you do that?"

"Because your little boy toy is my enemy"

"You little snake, you did that so he can leave out of the house" I can't believe him and to think I was going to make him dinner even though his tone was demanding when he asks me in the first place.

Jordan just gave me a shrug while sitting on one of the kitchen stools while looking down at his phone tapping his fingers away.

"Who are you texting, is it that cheerleader I caught you with last Friday?" I ask out of curiosity.