{4} : Saturday, Water Balloons, Ice Cream and Periods. Can We Say Bon Appé-titi!

The picture at the top is Jordan
_________________________
Chapter Four: Saturday, Water Balloons, Ice Cream and Periods. Can We Say Bon Appé-titi!

***It was so hot in here that I had a feeling we were going to blow up. My stomach aches of pain that I wanted to barf while my head felt like my brain was about to fall out of my head in any second.

I turn around to see my mom lifeless figure. I wanted to die, I fucking wanted to die right now. She wouldn't wake up. I shook her like a thousand times and she still won't open up her beautiful grey eyes. I laid down on her body with tears streaming down my puffy, red eyes. I was praying for her to wake up and to caress my hair telling me that everything is okay, but she wouldn't. "Forgive me, mom, I'm so sorry" I cried out. 

All of a sudden it was pitch black. My mom was no longer under me "No, mom stay with me, I'm sorry, mommy!!"

"Shush, it's okay baby, I'm right here" I rub my eyes causing the blurriness to go away "mom?" I ask in a monotone voice.

"Yes honeybun, it's me" I smiled at the fact that she called me by my nickname. I really do miss hearing it from her. She looked so beautiful. Her beautiful sandy, curly hair hung over her shoulders while her light grey eyes look at me intensely but calmly.

I reach out my hands so she can hold them but she didn't budge. "Mom?" I ask in a questionable manner. "Yes, honeybun?" She says while smiling. "hold my hand" my arms were still reached out. "I would, but you won't let go honeybun" I knew that statement means so much more. She means that I wouldn't let go of the memories I have of her.

"It's time for you to wake up," mom said while backing away. "No! Mom, please...please, hold my hand" I cried out.

"Wake up honeybun, wake up" then she finally vanishes into the dark that she came out from. Noo!!***

"Honeybun, wake up" I jump up from my sleep while holding my chest.

"It's okay, breath....breath" I heard my dad said from beside me. Tears instantly felled from my eyes.

"Why did you wake me up, I was just about to touch her, why did you wake me up!" I cried out. I felt my dad's arms wrap around me. "Why?" I repeated, but more to myself.

"It's okay baby doll, it was just a dream," my dad said while letting go of me and caressing my arms.

"How, when it felt so real?" I asked wiping the tears away from my eyes that was pouring down like waterfalls.

"Listen, how about you and your brother and I go out to get some ice cream, your favorite" dad kisses me on my cheek not before wiping a teardrop that was about to drip on my sheets.

This was a touchy subject for him, he didn't want to talk about this.

I shook my head telling him yes. "Okay get dress, your brother and I would be waiting for you downstairs". Dad kisses me on my forehead then walks out of my room while smiling. Of course, his smile didn't reach his face.

When dad left I took a deep breath and rub my hands on my face then through my curly, messy hair. I grab my phone off my nice-stand to see I had missed a text from Asya. I'll text her after I get out of the shower. I then look at the time to see it was 11:35am. 

Wow, I slept that long?

After my delightful shower, I started to put on my clothes. I put on a plain black t-shirt and my black leggings. I then put on my long green trench coat and my brown Uggs boots. I decided to put my curly hair up into a top messy bun. My baby hair instantly slick to my forehead. I smiled at the fact.