{3} : The Bullying Begins With Homework

Before you read, choose the next character that you want to see a picture of. The most say wins.

The picture at the top is Jayven 👆🏽👆🏽
_________________________

Chapter Three: The Bullying Begins With Homework

During the past few weeks of school I have been trip in the hallways, milk poured on my head, and papers flying everywhere which are obviously mine.

Of course, it was the jocks and cheerleaders doing this bullying, but I wasn't going to back down now. Showing weakness would only make them happy, and that's the last thing I wanted them to be.

I was happy that today was Friday, which means no more bullying for two days.

I was walking inside the Cafeteria, it was very loud, a monotonous repetition of lunch trays and mindless chatter. The strong scent of ketchup emanated from the hot food line which causes me to walk up there to see what they have.

I was standing in the long lunch line ready to get my food when I saw Rodger sitting at the lunch table with some of his friends. They all look like they were in some type of drama club or something.

I guess Rodger won't mind if I sit with him I thought as the lunch lady handed me my tray.

After I got my food I headed over to Rodger table with a smile planted on my face.

"Hey," I said while standing right beside him with my tray still in my hands.

Rodger look up to see who was talking. When he saw it was me he instantly smiled and stood up from his seat.

"Oh hey, guys this is Aaliyah, she's new here."

Everybody said hey to me except for this one girl, she just kept looking down at her phone annoying my presence completely. She had braids in her hair and glasses that were stylish. I can already tell that she didn't like me, but I was going to change that. I had a feeling we would become true best friends.

After Rodger got done introducing me, he grabs my tray and sits it down right beside him. "Come on, sit," Rodger says while smiling.

I sat down and started to grab the first thing I saw on my tray; tater tots.

I was enjoying my food while hearing Rodger and his friends talk about how annoying the jocks in this school were.

I decided to listen. "Every since they won their 40th game they think they all that" Roger says while popping a tater tot into his mouth, which was mine.

Thank's for asking. Note my sarcasm.  

Rodger was just about to talk some more crap about the football team until the girl that ignore me completely told him to shush.

"Why?" Rodger ask.

She then gave him the eye telling him to look up. Roger looked at us a little, then finally look up and so did I.

"Thanks for the compliment," he says while smirking.

"What do you want Jayven?" Rodger asks with a pinch of attitude.