First we locked the door then took the flour, hot water, Green dye, Lucy's hair gel she used for dance and of course glitter!

We figured the boys awoke when they started to bang and shout from the hallway.

Once we cloaked the goo and hid it temporarily under the my bed we went to the door. Tia grabbed each of us a silly strong from the bag of prank stuff under my bed and we slowly unlocked the door so they wouldn't notice.

Luckily they didn't so when we pulled the door open really quickly they fell into Reys room. We used a lot of silly spray on them and then added a picture to our snapchat story.

They reached to get us but since their eyes were stinging from the silly string, we cloaked and ran out of the room carrying the buckets of slime.

Their door was open so Ella and Lucy slowly entered as Rey and I kept the low key lookout via mind messaging.

Lucy's POV

As Ella and I entered the room we felt a cold rush down our spine. The messiness was unbelievable. We gave eachother weird looks as we lifted up the sheets to each of their beds. Once they had all been done we messages eachother going over the plan.

Okay so who's muttering the plan as I jump off the shelf? I asked

Me so when I nod jump okay?

Kay so how do I become unfrozen in time?

I'll touch you with my ring it should work. Worst case scenario I carry you out.

Okay then...

Once Rey gave us the signal the boys were coming we cloaked ourselves.

They walked in the room one after the other. As they each went to turn down their beds for bed I Jumped off the dresser and Ella muttered "i ka manawa o ka kanalua , kikeke i koʻu poe enemi mai"

She then touched me with her ring and I became unfrozen. We high fives as we each turned the goo uninvisible.

We ran out of the room and touched Tia and Rey. We decided to go watch iCarly on Netflix and enjoy the boys' screams.

After re-running time, the boy's girl like shrieks filled the house also causing our neighbour to call making sure everything was okay. We laughed and told her we pranked the boys as a part of a prankwar. She laughed at our foolishness and hung up. We seen the bboys backs covered in green slime and we died laughing.

"Mind explaining this Ella?" Jacob asked.

"Lucy?" Luke looked at me seriously

"Rey?" Max stated.

"Tia?" Kyle asked.

"Chase?" Chase said. Me and my girls shot daggers with our eyes and then he peaced the scene.

We each took our boys to a separate room. Me to the laundry room, Rey in the kitchen, Tia to the basement and Ella stayed.

"Lucy what's going on? I really don't like secrets and I promise I won't judge you. Please Lucy" he pleaded

"I'm sorry Luke. I'm not a very good liar but I swear I am telling the truth. Were just really good at our job." I said sitting myself up on the washing machine. He sat next to me on the dryer an we exchanged looks then out of no where something amazing happened. He kissed me.

Rey's POV

I took Max into the kitchen and he pulled over a chair.

"Why all the secrecy. Rey I really do like you but I don't like your secrets. I'm very trustworthy."

"No Max. I can't trust anyone anymore. Not since I left the..." I stopped myself almost revealing the pod. Dammit I almost blew it.

"The what Rey?"

"Nothing. I'm going out tell the girls this, 'our bond is stronger then most, where I hide is where we scheme the most'. If you don't, I won't need a tree anymore." I said and ran out the door slipping on my sandals on the way out.

Tia's POV

"Okay Kyle let me get one thing straight. I'm an open book. You just have to flip the pages." I stated sitting on the weight bench.

"No that's not it. I get that your so open but why do you guys keep speaking some weird language, have matching rings, disappearing from thin air practically and get all your your ideas." he said sitting next to me

"Now that is my diary. That is for girls only and unfortunately you don't share that bond. Were technically sisters."

"Yea but."

"Shh!" I said as I put my finger over his lips and then stood up and walked up the stairs. He stared at me and I was glad.

Ella's POV

"What ever you want ain't gonna happen cupcake." I told him straight up. I stood up and went to walk away but he grabbed my hand.

"Then I guess in going with plan B." He said and then kissed me. I'm not gonna say it was amazing but I'm not saying I hated it.

Max's POV

When Rey left out of the blue like that, she made me really worried. It took my brain a minute to register that she had gone away but how was I supposed to chase after her if the only clue she left was one that girls could only understand.

I walked upstairs to tell the girls what Rey had said before leaving. I did not want my body to be used as a hitting tree.

As I opened the door, Ella looked at me concerned.

"Girls!" I shouted. Tia, Lucy and Ella eagerly came over as they could sense something was wrong. They shot states as I repeated the puzzle only they could solve.

They each nodded their heads after the message was repeated for the second time. It was so weird. It must be a girl thing. And just like that, it was five boys, alone in a house, one extremely large house, clues to what the girls were hiding. Now you finish the puzzle...