Chapter 70 - Disappearance

Gaee's POV

"Do you know why men are often disloyal? Because women tend to get fat." I laughed.

"Do you know why women always don't get the nice and kind men? Because these men all already have girlfriends." I laughed again.

"I had a friend who died long ago. But somehow his coffin always gets opened. It opens and closes, opens and closes, opens and closes. Do you have an idea why?" I asked sitting on the grass.

I chuckled, knowing that no answer would come.

"Because he always likes to kick his blanket." I laughed afterwards as if these jokes were funny to me.

My laughter turned into a whine soon as I looked at the lying horse in front of me.

"Oh please, Mari. Just a little bit. Just walk a little bit more with me. It can't be that you only listen to TaeTae and not me!"

I can't believe that TaeTae just disappeared and now it's my task to search him.

Flashback

"Why should I do it?" I asked in disbelief.

"Because we are all busy. We have a job if you haven't noticed so far." Namjoon said.

"Understand it. We are all just worried about Taehyung's safety. I'm sure you are as well." Seokjin smiled.

"But..." I was about to argue back.

"Gaee, how long have you been living here?" Hoseok asked me suddenly.

"For... quite a long time?" I answered nervously.

"See?" Yoongi placed his arm around my shoulder. "Hoseok was so kind to let you live in his house. Now is the perfect time to pay him back. Besides you can't live here forever. He still needs his own time with Princess Hyeonju."

Namjoon, Hoseok, Seokjin and Yoongi were all grinning at me.

"So what? I can go to Jimin. He also owns a house, right?" I went to Jimin's side and looked at him with puppy eyes.

"I also have a girlfriend to take care of." he calmly said.

"Whaaat?" I stepped back and covered my mouth in shock.

I shifted my gaze towards Jungkook who was glaring at me the whole time and I gave in.

End of Flashback

"Taehyung! TaeTae! Kim Taehyung! Mongtae! Where are you!" I cried out and noticed someone attacking me.

I dodged from the knife in time and was greeted by a woman who was giving me a death glare.

"I heard you mentioning the name Kim Taehyung. Tell me where he is!" she ordered.

She had several weapons with her. She looked dangerous.

Shit, there's nothing more frightening than women with knives.

"If you refuse to tell me, then I'll just kill you!" she shouted and raised her sword until I called her to stop.

"Are you going to kill Kim Taehyung? I am also searching for him. This monster just ruined my life." I lied.

"You're his enemy?" she wondered.

"Yes, he tricked me and took the chance trying to kill me. Now, I can't fight anymore, I lost everything and became a weakling." I made my bottom lip tremble dramatically on purpose in order to look as pitiful as possible.

She lowered her sword and turned away.

"Wait, you just let me go? You don't want to kill me anymore?" I asked, being happy secretly.