Chapter 24 - Me & Mr. Jones

We sat on the floor looking for any clues as to where this idiotic chick could be.

"Ok, it's official, she is wack as fuck." Annabeth states frustrated as she stood up and paced.

"We just all need to recap where she wanted to end up. Do you guys know anywhere where she really wanted to go?"

"I have a confession." Ashton said as he stood up.

It was silent for a bit. I needed him to speak up.

"One day, after we fuc-"

"We don't need to hear the gross details just say it!"

"We were laying in bed and she said she didn't want to be here. She said that she was going to a studio apartment. I dozed off before I could hear the rest."

"I know where she's at." Annabeth startled as she jumped up and grabbed her keys, "When we were making out with the boys and you left, we began walking around just us two and she began telling me about this guy that owned a studio apartment that was giving people good money to make porn!"

"What?!" Ashton and I yelled as we shot up and followed her out. We ran after her and jumped into our car.

"I swear if she's actually there I will beat that guys face in-"

"You will?! Ashton that's my damn best friends shut the hell up!" I yelled as I looked out the window, "The hell do you know." I said as I tried not to cry.

It sounds stupid that I am crying but she has done so many stupid things. I was generally worried for her. There was the one time where she snorted cocaine and I found her in some random guys bed. I looked for hours before I could find her and she just kept telling me "Don't tell anyone I swear it was consensual. She also tried being a prostitute for a week but that tore her down even more. She was so messed up but she was down to earth when she was around me. She didn't like her life so she made it worse. That's what she did with everything she didn't like. She needed help but she didn't realize it.

We pulled up to the curb of the studio apartment area. I slammed the car door shut as I walked out and pushed my way through the doors.

"Where does the porn video guy live?" I asked as I rushed up to the front desk.

"Ma'am, I cannot give you that information unless you have an appointment with him. Do you?" said the snobby receptionist which I could've almost swore has been in one of that guys porn films.

"I am with Regina."

"Regina what?"

"Gosh diggity dammit lady! The one that is in session right now probably! Tell me his damn room number before I punch you in the throat and sell you to a deli!" I freaked out as she groaned.

"Chill out. It's 237."

"Thanks, Hoe."

*****************

8 VOTES AND 8 COMMENTS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTERS.

IN CASE YOU HAVE BEEN WONDERING WHY I HAVEN'T UPDATED ITS BECAUSE ALL MY GHOST READERS DON'T LIKE AND COMMENT. I LOVE YALL BUT COME ON.