Chapter 21 - You Really Suck

I woke up the next morning feeling extremely full and very regretful. I looked over to my right to find an empty 32 oz. bottle of vodka. 

Aren't you pregnant?

I mean yea I think so.

Didn't you say you were going to go to the doctors to see if you were actually pregnant?

Well yea but-

But you just drank alcohol...have you not seen those commercials. Your baby could be born an alcoholic!

"No...no...oh god no!" I ran out the door and ran towards Annabeth's room. I slammed her door open.

"Listen here! I know we aren't on speaking terms but, I'm just asking for a friend keep in mind, if you're pregnant, should you drink?"

She looked at me with a dumbstruck face.

"I know you may be upset, but," She stopped and breathed, "I'm hurt that you never told me you were pregnant."

I stayed silent for a bit.

How does she know?

I made an awkward double chin face, starting making the beedo noise and ran across the house to the bathroom.

"BEEDO! BEEDO! BEEDO!"

"JONATHAN COME BACK HERE!"

I ran in and locked myself.

"Be rude then Annabeth! I'll google that shit!"

It was silent for a bit then I heard the bang of her head leaning against the door.

"You told me yourself."

"Annabeth stop being-"

"When you were ranting to me you called Calum your baby daddy..."

*facepalm* dammit.

I slowly walked to the door and opened it. There stood Annabeth looking at me dead in the eye.

"I just need to hear it from you Jo." She said as she began to slowly cry.

"I don't know if I actually am...I don't need to go to the doctor..." I said quietly.

I didn't want to admit it. I didn't want to admit I was a failure. I didn't want to admit that my future was fucked. I didn't want to admit that I messed up.

I slowly nodded breaching the truth, as Annabeth engulfed me in a hug.

"It's okay baby sister." She calmed as I bawled onto her shoulder.

"I'm screwed Annabeth. I messed up so bad and I can't take it back." I said in between tears as she soothed me.

"All we can do is pray and move forward. I'll even help at 3 am when that baby is crying." she laughed as I lifted my head.

"I'm sorry for snapping at you yesterday."

"It's all good girl. Sisters fight. We have our disagreements." She smiles as we hug one last time before...

"What is going on here?"

"Oh god." I ran to the toilet and out went my contents.

AUTHORS NOTE: 

6 VOTES AND 6 COMMENTS PLEASEEEE

SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED I GOT DAT SCHOOL GOING ON YO

SHOUt to MY SIDE HOES jetblxckcth AND Lucille42602 

CHECK THEM OUT THEY ARE PRETTY COOL 

GOOD LUCK AND PEACE TO ALL WHO ARE STARTING SCHOOL CAUSE SOPHOMORE YEAR SUCKS ASS RN