Chapter 7 - Oh Jeebus!

"So...you are no longer a member of the church? Because Calum?" Regina had been repeating this for the past 15 minutes and I kept freaking out.

"Yes! Gosh Regina, I thought you would be more comforting than this!"

"I just lost a damn bet and you're telling me to chill?!"

"A bet?" This didn't sound good so I was kinda pissed.

"If you lost your virginity to Luke, Annabeth won. If you lost it to Calum, Ashton won. If you lost it to Michael, I won. We each pitched in $100."

"What the hell? That's douchey Regina!"

"It was just a bet calm your titties bro. Not like we made some weird porno out of it." I was so frustrated with Regina so I just hung up. So much for "best friends".

I layed down on my bed...I couldn't begin to describe my feelings for the moment. I felt kinda sick to my stomach in a way.

BBBZZZTT.

I look down at my phone, and there was a text message from Calum.

Hey Jo! Wanna go for coffee? On me :)

I smiled down at my phone.

Yea sure dude!

Alright! Pick you up in 10?

Sure! See you then Cal!

Then I began to get ready!

I was gonna dress up but who do you take me for?

I just wore a ponytail, a unicorn pullover leggings and some boots.

Before I knew it Calum was at the door.

"Hey!" I smiled as he went for a hug, I gladly accepted it and I went out. Annabeth already knew where I was going, so I just had to tell my parents.

"Mom I'm going out with my friend!"

"I went away for a week and when I come back, which was about an hour ago, you wanna leave?! School starts in a bit!"

"Momma I'll come back! He'll take me to school!"

"10 minutes. I'm giving you ten minutes! Then go to school!"

"It takes ten minutes to get there!" Calum whispered.

"She's only kidding!" I say as I walk out the door.

As we entered the car, Calum began talking almost immediately.

"I made you a song."

"What?"

"I made it last night after you banged me senseless." I began to laugh.

"At the end of the song I also have a long speech and some shocking news bare with me!" I nod and he begins to drive.

"I'll sing to you once we get our Starbucks because Starbucks is my shit."

Calum then turns on the radio, plugs in his aux cord, and plays Teenagers.

"Oh my god! This is my jam!"

THEY'RE GONNA CLEAN UP YOUR LOOKS
WITH ALL THE LIES IN THE BOOKS
TO MAKE A CITIZEN OUT OF YOU!!

We ended up jamming out to the song the whole way their while I 'played' drums and Calum 'played' guitar.

"Hello welcome to Starbucks. How may I help you?"

"Umm Hello Yes I will have a Venti White Chocolate Mocha and...,"He turns to me,"What about you?"

"Ill have a grande Vanilla Bean frappe with two pumps of Raspberry."

He makes a weird face before speaking, "So damn precise!" I laugh as he orders it for me.

"I will never understand why we have to say venti or grande...its so dumb!"

"I didn't know you were so white!"

"What do you mean?"

"A White Chocolate Mocha?"

"Shut the hell up!"

I laugh as we go up to the window, pay, and get our drinks, and soon, we are on our way to the place Calum was gonna sing me the song.

After a long drive (15 min.) we arrived at the park. It was a gorgeous park too and no one was there.

"Ok." Calum said as we arrived. He got his guitar out of the trunk and we made our way to somewhere.

"Let's make this cliche and sit by the fountain." He said as we laughed.

BZZZZT!

I looked down at my phone to find a text from Luke.

Way to ditch us yesterday...say, Calum wasn't there either...hmmm

We hung out. He asked me to sing a cover with him. I forgot sorry man!

Whatever...

"Ready?"

I nod as he begins to strum.