Chapter 19 - Holy Pickles

I woke up the next morning all sore and in pain. Yep we banged...again.

I couldn't believe that I let that happen again. I woke up and stretched my arms out. Holy crap I was tired.

I looked around the bed. Calum was no where to be found.

"Well shit." I whispered as I pulled the blankets off and stumbled over my sore thighs to reach my bunched up clothes.

I pulled on my fluffy shorts, huge shirt, and pulled on the sweater.

I looked at myself in Calum's full body mirror and cringed.

I look awful!

"Wait she's there right now?!" I heard someone gasp downstairs.

"Shhhhhh shut up! Don't let her hear you!"

I became suspicious. I opened the door and looked down the hall. I used the skills I learned as a little kid from the show Totally Spies and I ninja rolled down the hall.

"Well shit, careful. You don't want to actually kill it do you?" I gasped and turned around scared have to death to find Calum leaning against the wall with his arms crossed.

"I was just-"

"Do you mind if we talk in my room for a bit?" I looked around for some prank cameras before finally agreeing to do so.

I walked in and sat on his window couch. It was silent for a while as Calum walked back and forth. I, for one, was really nervous.

"So, you di-....you d-didn't kill the baby right?"

"Stop saying kill. That sound awful. And no! Hell no I didn't kill the baby I for one and against abortion." I said as Calum sat down on the bed and ran his fingers through his hair. He breathed for a bit then I saw him wipe his eyes.

Was he crying?

"Listen, Jo, I really don't want our child to have parents like mine. I don't want this baby having two different Christmas's. I want our baby to have one huge Christmas where they laugh and we sit back and laugh with them. I want them to have one birthday where we all sing it happy birthday and give them a huge ass cake. I want us to cry as our kid graduates! I want us to lead our kid trick or treating till he gets sick of it. Hell, I would love to go to lame shit kid stuff as long as it meant I was going with you. I want to do it all with you Jo."

Calum stood up and began walking towards me.

"Please, give us a chance!" He pleaded as he was on both knees with his hands together.

"Calum, that was a cute speech. And you're a cool friend but I just went on a date with Luke. I just kissed Luke. I have strong feelings for Luke. I'm so sorry. I really am."

I stood up and ran out.

AUTHORS NOTE:
HEY IM 15 NOW YOOO!!!

YOOO 5VOTES AND 5COMMENTS FOR THE NEXT ONE!!!

YOU GUYS ARE GR8.

SHOUT OUT TO palecalcum WHOS PRETTY COOL.