Random incomplete chapters and pages.

Start from the beginning

"Davis," I heard a scream before I felt myself being tossed to the ground by my team and fans I laughed as they ruffled my hair and hugged me. I looked through the crowd spotting Gabriel with a bundle in her arms she smiled and waved at me giving me a thumbs up.
"Alright, alright everyone back up," the coach yelled out, I laughed letting them help me up.
"Can't believe you're retiring after three and half years, we could double your pay if you want," I shook my head and pointed to my wife.
"No, I'm good, now give my lady some room," I shouted I could see her laughing as the crowd parted for her. I grinned and ran to her meeting her half way.
"You did good," I nodded and kissed her lightly while peeking in under the cover, where my little man was, his ears were covered by protective noise reducer ear muffs, I can't have my baby going deaf.

"Hey buddy," I cooed he smiled at me with his toothless grin. I bent down and kissed the top of his head.
"Thanks, but I had my number one fans helping me out," I stated she giggled as Ashton made a gurgling sound. I smiled and took him out of his bundle. I smiled at his out fit, he was in a onesie Los Angeles sparks jersey with the number thirteen and Davis on the back.
"Mommy has you all bundled up, you don't like that do you," I cooed Gabriel rolled her eyes at me as he moved and grabbed hold of my necklace. I chuckled and bounced him as he stared at me with bright eyes. I brushed back his pitch-black hair.

"Davis, trophy and ball," Coach called out, I looked back and pointed to my son.
"He's my trophy and ball," I stated she cut her eyes at me and waved the ball and trophy. I sighed.
"Alright buddy back to mommy," I handed him over again only to have his lip start to quiver, I laughed as Gabriel groaned.

"I didn't do it," I stated quickly as he started to cry, he was only four months old, but we were attached at the hip although Gabriel did all that nurturing stuff.

"Go in the locker room, I'll be in there in a few," I kissed her once more and watched her walk away trying to calm him down. I turned back to the coach and smiled. I have to say this night is awesome.

(Gabriel POV)

"Babe, why did we have to go," Ash complained sitting next to me, her father shook his head before going back to his newspaper.

"Because he's your brother," I stated while peeking under the cover at Ashton as he fed. He wasn't much of an eater as I thought he would be, I'm sure he gets that from Ash's dad.

"So, I just finished an awesome game I want to go home and relax with my family," she mumbled I gave her a look as Stephanie came through the opening grinning along with Melanie.
"Your plane is even better than Ash's," She exclaimed I shook my head Stephanie and Melanie were actually married they married a few months ago. I was completely happy for them.
"No its not," Ash stated they both frowned at each other. I swear they have gotten worse over the years you would think that they were married instead of the other way around.
"Both of you stop," I said just as Ashton whined, I pulled him back and put him against my shoulder, I patted his back still staring at the two of them Stephanie sighed and sat down across from us.
"You never let me burp him," Ash mumbled I bit my tongue trying to keep back the smart remark. Ash sucks at maternal instincts. I don't know what goes on in her head when she's watches Ashton. Its like common sense isn't there anymore. She can't change diapers properly and she definitely couldn't burp him without him crying or her not doing it right.

"Shut up," she pouted as Ashton let out a big one, I pulled him back and wiped his mouth before passing him to Ash who immediately put a pacifier in his mouth.
"Buddy, you're back with me and away from your evil mother," she whispered cooed at him, I frowned at her, making her laugh nervously. Ash was also really weird with him, I mean she's obsessed with the Batman and stuff, but it gets weird at night when she puts him to bed she'll pull out a comic book and read it too him, its kind of cute, but at the same time completely weird, not to mention he seems to enjoy.  I smiled a little as Ashton smiled again before looking at me with his crystal blue eyes. I swear everyone in Ash's family looked just alike and boy did he look like her that was her little twin. Not to mention Ash looked like her father so there were three replicas walking around.