Chapter 64

Princess Yanna

Air Kingdom

I was staring at my room while listening to the birds outside my balcony, i know i disrespect my mom and my dad from declining the engagement off between me and Avery, yes he used to court me but i didnt let him. 

I rejected him because at the very first place alam kong there will be an Empress who will be with him and if i allowed myself being attached with him kahit i kinda like him sooner or later it will be more painful kasi he needs to be with the empress,

That's what i engrave inside my mind, Avery isnt hard to like. He's like Ash the second, girls are willing to kneel down for them to be seen by him. He's lika that goddess. 

I admit it i like him, i limit myself from liking him i didnt let myself to be attached to him, we knew that we were bound to marry each other because of our parents, my mom and his, kuya knew about it too but he remained silent hindi sya nanghihimasok. 

Luckily i didnt let myself be with Avery, i like someone but he's not inside the royal circle which my parents got dissapointed at me, im always a disspointment to them and its not new to me. They always see my brother. 

Im not jealous or what its just that, everything i do is a failure for them. It is always my brother who they want to pay attention more, i like it that way! I somehow wants to feel like im a shadow inside our palace, they dont talk to me as i dont want to say any. 

I dont know that kind of treatment from my parents made me comfortable and happy! From the moment im used to it it feels nothing but happiness. As i hate the attention it helped me to do whatever i want to do since theyre not after me. 

Simula nung tumanggi ako sa gusto ni mommy about marrying the Prince from the Ice Kingdom mas lalo syang nagalit saakin, i dont care. She can hate me forever as i dont care at all, she hates me when i was a kid until now so walang bago at all. 

Naputol ang magliwaliw ko ng may nadinig akong katok mula sa pintuan ko, 

"pasok, bukas yan" i didnt bother to look kung sino 

Hindi naman ako nakahubad, "Yanna, breakfast is ready tara na." it was Kuya Xander

Tumayo ako at inayos ang dress ko, i fixed my hair infront of my huge vanity mirror. Nung okay na i went downstairs with my brother. 

"For how many days are your staying in here?" Mom asked kuya

"for as long as we want, no definite day but we'll stay here for the meantime." Kuya answered as a matter of fact