Beginning

When I walked into the school the first thing I noticed was the smell of grease and expensive cologne. That was the smell of the large amount of number of greasers and socs. As I was thinking about them I was greeted by one of my greaser friends, Steve.

"Hey Daisy!" Steve said slapping my back.

He was always so stupid sometimes, but he was a good friend.

"Oh hi Steve. I replied.

I met him at the DX station where him and his best friend Soda pop worked. Steve had also saved me once from the socs while they were hitting on me.

"Heh, not to be that guy but can I look off your homework?" He asked.

"Steve!" I said shoving him.

"I'm just messing around Daze."

The bell rang and I walked to my class.

After 7 hours of torture I was packing up my stuff in my locker. I noticed a small sheet of paper flying down to the floor. I picked it up and read it,

Dear Daze,
Meeting with the guys at the DX wanna come? If you do just come on over we will be waiting for you. Be carful for other greasers and socs. Oh yah and if you dont want to come remember Soda will be there.

Steve R.

Gosh I hate it when he mentions Soda. When I was a sophmore I had a huge crush in him till he dropped out and Steve I took first guess on that. I thought if I should go and decided to walk to the DX. I was on the sidewalk thinking what am I doing having a whole gang of greasers be my buds. I mean I am not saying there any different they are just more tuff.

Authors note• I'm so happy about this story please give good feed back and please vote for it!! Go check out the story "The Wanted (an outsiders fan fiction)" by omg_its_madison it goes with my story!!