*OH sh*t!*

I breathed out heavily before I yelled out "Not friendly! Definitely not friendly!" in fear. 

The happy expressions on the gnomes faces quickly turned to sinister and evil ones as they began to attack us.

Some of them held my feet down as they tried to up climb my legs, but I was quickly able to overpower them by picking some of them up before violently throwing them onto the hard-wooden floor, shattering them.

Third Person's P.O.V

As Jessica was struggling to get the rest of the lawn gnomes off her legs, one of those little monsters had managed to launch itself directly onto Stine's face, and two more of them had climbed to the top of the kitchen cabinets and were trying to choke Zach with a rope made from cloth.

"He's stuck to my face. Definitely not friendly." Stine muttered about the gnomes, showing he hated them as much as the teenagers did.

"Dad! Aah!" Hannah said, wanting to help Stine get the gnome off his face, but another gnome grabbed her by the hair and pulled her back.

After Jessica had finished smashing the gnomes off her legs and feet, she quickly ran to Zach and helped him get free of the rope by pulling down on in until the gnomes fell off the cabinets and landed on the floor with a hard crash, meanwhile Stine was still trying to get the gnome off his face.

"Hold on. I'll save you." Champ said, while he grabbed a frying pan and swung it at Stine's face, making him fall to the floor. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. Are you okay?" Champ ask Stine, while Zach grabbed another gnome and kicked it to Champ.

As Champ was shoving the gnome in the sink's garbage disposal head first, Hannah finally gotten the gnome out of her hair. And after she smashed it to the floor, Zach had quickly grabbed another one of the gnomes and blindly threw it into a wall across the room, almost hitting her.

"I'm sorry." Zach apologized.

Jessica's P.O.V

"Help me! Oh, no, no, no! Help, someone!" We turned to see the gnomes had tied Stine up, and were pulling him towards the oven. There tiny hands managed turn volume up to like 500 degrees because that there was a fire inside oven.

I ran over and grabbed a sweeper brush that was beside the fridge. "Get back. Get back." I warned to Hannah and Zach as I ran over to Stine.

"Get back!" I warned to Champ before I started swinging like it was a golf club.

I started destroying them. I wanted to smash every one of their empty porcelain heads, but the sweeper quickly broke.

*Stupid cheap plastic.*

As I tossed it aside. I said "Help me. Help me. Get them off." to Hannah, Zach, and Champ. Then the four of us quickly grabbed the gnomes off Stine and tossed them in the oven.

"Shut it. Shut it." Hannah said. Zach then slammed the oven shut. "Did you get them all?" Stine asked as we saw the little monsters melt alive, then we went to help him out of the ties.

But before one of us could answer him, we heard a sound behind us. W looked over and saw that the gnomes were slowly starting to put their tiny porcelain shards back together. It was like they were hitting a rewind button. The gnomes that were done reforming were dented, chipped, and overall very pissed.

"Nooo." Champ complained. "No,no,no!" "We can't keep this up. We have to get out of here." I said, thought it was obvious." We have to get to the basement." Zach then stated. "It's locked." Stine said. "We broke in." Zach admitted. "That's breaking and entering! "Stine yelled, as we raced towards the cellar door. "You can lecture us later!" I shouted over my shoulder.