Finally, Twenty Four.

"Maybe sometimes, love needs a second chance because it wasn't ready for the first time around."

•~•~•~•~•

"Is that it?"

"Anong nangyari after the wedding?"

"Happily ever after ba sila?"

"Sabi mo this book is based on true story, so hindi happy ending?"

"Ms. Ina?"

Sunod sunod ang tanong ng mga bloggers, reporters and book worms na nasa loob ng isang malaking bookstore. Nakangiting pinakinggan ni Ina ang mga tanong nila.

It was the grand launch of Love and Second Chances. At dahil bestseller ang mga nauna nyang dalawang libro, people are excited for her third one.

"Mr and Mrs Faulkerson has been together for over 40 years and yet, they still look at each other like the first time they fell in love. It is still full of love and admiration. If that's not a happy ending yet then I don't know what is."

"Then what happened after the wedding? Nag-stay ba sila sa Marilog? Nagmigrate ba sila sa London? For the second time, nabuhay na ba ang anak nila?"

She smiled. Obviously, naintriga agad ang mga tao sa libro nya.

But she doesn't have any plans of going into further details about the life of her characters in the book.

"You know what, that's life. There are ups and downs. Little bumps along the round. Rough patches. It's not "happily EVER after" just because you're always smiling and laughing and having a good time. There were times that one of them wanted out of it. Marriage is never easy and I was a witness of it.

But I was also a witness of true love. That whatever bumps, rough patches, ups and downs that you and your partner encounter in life, it's all goes down to how much you love each other and it's all about your own perspective of happily ever after."

She smiled at the thought, remembering the old couple. The she continued.

"Mr and Mrs Faulkerson's lives both belongs to Marilog and London. Marilog is where their hearts will always be, but London is where they found their passion. Mr Faulkerson started a small restaurant in London after they got married and it bossomed into one of the most popular restaurants in city of London. While Mrs Faulkerson became even more beautiful than ever when she was pregnant. She continued her career in painting and still is one of the country's successful artists.

Nasa London pa sila until now pareho but I believe in another year or two, babalik na sila sa Marilog. Like I said, it is where their hearts will always be."

"That's amazing. Pero yung anak nila? How about her?"

"She's happy. Very happy."

"Thanks for your time, everyone. May iba pang appointment si Ms. Ina. So, we have to end the book launch now. Maraming salamat po!" Her editor, Annie, announced.

Ina stood up and gathered her things before facing the people again to bid them good bye.

But before she was able to walk out of the store, one blogger called her and asked one more question.

"Ms. Ina, we would love to properly give you credits for such an amazing story. If you don't mind me asking, can we have your real name?"

She smiled and nodded.

"It's Athena Celestine Mendoza-Faulkerson."

Fin.