Fifteen.

"Another week? Are you serious?"

"Yes, love. I am serious. Pero hindi ko pa naman nagagawa since I thought I should tell you first. Bakit? Gusto mo na ba'ng umuwi? If so, it's fine."

"Hindi naman sa ganun. But why extend?"

"Well, I got a call from the owner of the venue for your next exhibit. They had some sort of an issue with other clients that they had to move the schedule. When I figured it wouldn't really hurt to move it for another two weeks, I told them it's okay. Yun.."

"But when I asked you almost two weeks ago if you could just move the exhibit date so I won't have to fly all the way here, you said no. Marcus!!"

"Sorry, love. I was panicking, then. Wala ka kahit isang painting two weeks ago. But look now! You are almost done! Yaaay!"

"Don't yaaay me, Marcus!"

"Did dinosaur paid you a visit? You are extra grumpy today."

"Shut it, Marcus. Okay, let me clarify this. You moved the exhibit for another two weeks and just when I'm supposed to be back in London in 4 days, you are planning to extend my stay here in Marilog for another week and a half?"

"Precisely."

"WHHHYYY!!??"

"Why not? I saw the photos you sent. You are having a grand time, I thought you'd like the idea of staying for another 10 days."

"Yeah, but..."

"Is he bothering you?"

"What?"

"Your dear Richard. Is he bothering you?"

Yes. "No. Why do you ask?"

"Is he making a move? Nililigawan ka na ba ulit? Nagpaparamdam na ba?"

Maybe. "Ha? I don't know! No? Ano ka ba, you're changing the subject!"

"I'm not! Hindi ka lang nagkukwento so I had to ask! Ano na, Dei?"

"Wala namang ikuwento."

Anong ikuwento nya? About when RJ went an extra mile just to help her find places to paint? Or when RJ danced and played with her on the rain sa rooftop? Or when she took care of him when he got sick and she secretly gave him a kiss? Or when he suddenly cooked breakfast for her two days after? Or when he made reservations on a beautiful resort in Marilog so they could swim and have fun dahil lang init na init sya not knowing na sya talaga ang dahilan? Or when he held her hand and she felt shivers down her spine? Or when he suddenly called her babe? Or when he walked her home the next morning after staying at Lola Mommy's?

Nope. There's nothing to tell. None at all.

"Weh?"

"Wala nga!"

"Fine! But anyway, so it's a yes? I'll take care of it. If it makes you feel any better, I'll be there next week."

"Seryoso ka ba? Sure ka na ba sa pagmove ng dates na yan kasi --- "

"Hi, Maine! Good morning!"

Then there he is. Wearing a dark blue coloured v-neck shirt, paired with khaki shorts and white snickers, he took his shades off from his face and gave her a bedimpled smile that can make her have a good mood for more than a week.

"Hi!" She mouthed to him as she covers her phone's mouthpiece. She felt like she needs a pair sunglasses of her own. Richard Faulkerson Jr. is perfectly freaking glowing under the ray of the morning sun.

How?

"Good morning din." She continued.

"Ha? Gabi dito huy. Anong sinasabi mo?"