Two.

"Ric! 2 buckets for Table 5. Balikan ko ha!"

"Sige, Jess."

Richard - or Ric, as known by the locals - prepared two buckets of ice cold beer and placed it on the table, ready for Jess to pick it up.

The grill is full again that night. As always.

There was a downpour earlier that day and they thought there won't be much customers for the night.

Obviously, they thought wrong. People - regulars and tourists - started to come in as early as 7:00 PM. 

It's going to be a long night.

Busy round wooden tables.

Clinking beer glasses being arranged by the bar.

A group of young men by the twenties collapsing over helpless giggles by the far end of the grill.

American tourists trying to decipher the menu.

Local band playing Original Pinoy Music by the stage. 

Rosario's Bar and Grill  is filled with people having a great night. 

Ric has been manning the bar, taking queuing orders for the last 3 hours that he's practically running out of air, he decided to take a quick break.

"Sef, ikaw muna dito sa bar. Break lang ako."

"Yes, boss."

One of the waiters nodded back and took over. He took a bottle of ice cold beer and walk out of the bar for some air.

Few meters away is where his favorite spot during night is. A bench under a big tree with little hanging lanters on it made it the perfect spot for someone who wants to savor the beauty of the moonlight. 

Inhale.

Exhale.

He took in the few minutes of silence after staying in a bar full of overly happy group of people. He smiled at the thought. 

How time flies.

He owns Rosario's and it is his most precious possession. Before his parents decided to permanently live abroad, they started a small business.

A small bar serving good drinks and playing good music to few people taking the night off after a long day.

When his parents migrated to Denmark almost four years ago, he took charge of the business. 

After earning himself a double degree in Culinary Arts and Business Management, he wanted to travel the world and be one of the country's most successful restaurateur.

It has always been his dream to own chains of restaurants and share the world his love and passion for food and wine.

With the help of few relatives who lived abroad, he knew he'll find a way to work outside of the country. There has been so many offers, so many opportunities.

He was willing then to take the risk and take the biggest leap of his life. But he figured he wanted to do few more things before he leave the country for good to pursue his dream.

He went back to his hometown - where he was raised as a kid.

Nothing sentimental, he just wanted to be reunited with the place.

Marilog.

He fell instantly in love with it.

He met few friends.