Eigthteen.

Disclaimer:

Thuper long chapter since this is the first time I ever wrote an SPG update. Not really sure about this so, I apologize in advanced. 🙏

*****

"Ooppss.."

As she gets out fresh from the shower, still wet in places, Maine heard her phone text tone. She immediately wrapped a dry towel around her as she reached for her phone to check the message.

It was from RJ.

Clingy?

She lightly giggled upon unlocking her phone to read his message.

Text message from RJ:
Still up? Care for a cup of hot chocolate sa balcony?

She checks the time.

Hmmm.. 10:45PM. Parang late na.

Yes, Maine? Teenager? May curfew? Hot chocolate lang ang offer, hindi bar hopping. Wag maarte, bes.

She shrugged her shoulders and typed in a reply.

Reply:
Sounds good. Just got off the shower. Give me 10 minutes.

*Sent*

Exactly ten minutes have passed when a smile automatically crossed her face when she heard light knocks on her door. It was RJ, of course.

The fresh, very-manly-after-shave-smelling RJ carrying two cups of hot chocolates topped with marshmallows, welcomed her as she opened her door.

Calm your senses, Maine. Supress your harot. Kalma, girl.

"Hey!"

"Hi! Uy, marshmallows. Wow. Tara. Balcony."

She took one cup from him and head towards the balcony first. She felt the need to have a few space further from him for at least minute. Makahinga man lang.

With her legs crossed, she sat on the wooden bench at the balcony and savor the smell of the ocean. Despite her attempts to keep a distance, she failed miserably when RJ sat next to her leaving very few inches between them. She didn't dare to move anymore because he might probably notice her uneasiness, so she drank straight from her cup -- forgetting it was hot.

"Araaay, pucha.."

"Uy, ano ka ba? Sinabi kong hot chocolate diba? Hahahahaha!"

"Tawa pa, RJ. Lakas pa. Kulang pa eh. Tawa!"

And so he did. She expected herself to get pissed. Sobrang init nung ininum nya tapos tinawanan lang sya ng mestizo na sobrang bango at sobrang gwapo habang tumatawa na nasa tabi nya? Gusto nya'ng mainis.

But how can she?

She feasted her eyes on him while laughing his heart out -- even throwing back his head and tears almost falling.

Sobrang nakakatawa ba yung pagkapaso ko at maluha-luha ka pa? Hahalikan kita dyan pag hindi ka tumigil, kumag ka.