Seventeen.

Their first 2 days of vacation together in Ilocos has been nothing but pure bliss.

With photos taken in every places they visited and with two more days left, Maine can already say that it is probably her best vacation ever.

On their first day, RJ's friend arrived at Playa Resort at exactly 9 in the morning driving a black Ford Focus. Apparently, Max was RJ's college friend whose been staying in Ilocos for over 3 years. Max helped RJ with their itinerary for their whole stay and he let them borrow his car, so it wouldn't much of a hassle exploring Ilocos.

RJ first took her to all the tourist spots in Laoag where they were basically closest to. Knowing him being a truly religious person, their first destination was the Paoay church.

"Wish ka na, Meng."

"Ha? Bakit?"

"Well, there's this saying na kapag first time mo sa isang simbahan, you get to have one free wish."

"Hala sya. Ang cute mo. Totoo ba yun?" she said gazing at him.

"There's no harm in trying, ano ka ba. Wala namang mawawala kung magwiwish ka. Besides, simbahan naman 'to. Pwedeng pwedeng magwish."

"Hahahaha, how adorable. Okay sige, gagawin ko na."

She then bow her head and silently said her wish.

Dear Lord, hindi na po ako basta magwiwish sa inyo. I pray to you instead, that whatever this is that we have now, in your will, sana it's for good. For both of us. Please.

"Done, tara."

"Anong wish mo?"

"Hmmm.. Sana maging masaya itong vacation natin."

"Well, then.."

He swiftly took her hand and lock it with his and with a bedimpled smile on his face, he said..

"Your wish is my command. Let's go."

If it actually was her wish, she bet he could pass as a genie because they truly had a grand time.

From Paoay Church, they went to visit the Malacañang of the North, the Ilocos Museum and La Paz Sand Dunes -- where they rode a 4x4 and where she screamed-laughed like a crazy person for having so much fun. After which, they visit few other places and bought some delicacies on the way. They also came to watch the famous Dancing Fountains. Their last stop was the Sinking Bell Tower which they visited at around 6PM when sky starts turning into dusk, when the Sinking Bell Tower was a sight for a sore eye.

At around 8 in the evening, they safely arrived back in Playa Resort. As soon as they finished dinner by 9, RJ walked her to her room and asked her to hit the sack as early as she could because they will start the next day, way too earlier than they used to.

"Tulog ka na kasi I'll be knocking on your door at 4:30. We'll leave in an hour pag gising mo."

"Ha? Bakit ang aga naman yata nun?"

"Basta. You'll love it, promise. Tulog na ha. Good night, Maine."

Then he a planted a soft kiss on her forehead that left her frozen at her door for the next 15 seconds.

Since he won't tell him the reason why they will leave early and since the forehead kiss started to mess up with her freaking head, she just simply followed what he said.

Despite a fairly good sleep, she automatically woke up as early as 4:00AM. At exactly 4:30, RJ starting knocking lightly on her door trying to wake her up. She counted about 30 seconds before answering so he wouldn't know that she's been awake for the last 30 minutes.