Nineteen.

For sereace, here it is. As promised.

and

For FatFingerSyndrome, because amishu at dahil ang adik natin. 😅✌

*****

As the ocean gives calm sound of the waves and the cool breeze blew through the window pane, Maine slowly woke up from slumber.

After having rounds after rounds of passionate love making last night, she felt exhausted yet happy. Tired yet contented. With her eyes still closed, her lips slowly form into a smile.

The bed felt soft and warm. She could still feel his well-toned arms wrapped around her, just below her breasts. He was hugging her in a way that as if he's afraid she'd be running off any minute.

But of course, she won't. The thought of it didn't even cross her mind for a second. His arms around her felt more comforting than any blanket she had ever laid under.

She slowly opened her eyes and the streak of sunlight penetrating the window welcomed her. She checked the wall clock hanging right next to the window.

10:30 AM. Wow. What a long night we had.

She giggled and carefully shifted her body to face him. Her heart skipped about a million beats right when she saw his peaceful yet breathtaking sleeping face.

She still couldn't believe the amazing night they had. It covered up five long years of longing. It was pure bliss. It was perfect.

He IS perfect. She thought.

Maine feasted her with what's in front of her. She slowly moved in closer into his hug and reluctantly, with one finger, she traced every corner of his beautiful face.

From his hair, to his ears, to his jaw and little traces of stubbles, to his eyes, to his nose, to his cheeks, to his dimple who slightly showed up when he moved his lips. It's amazing how an unusual type of facial deformity fits his face perfectly.

When her finger reached his red lips, she felt like her heart skipped two beats. Weirdly, she heaved a sigh before touching it, only to get startled when he suddenly kissed it before pulling her in closer.

He kept his eyes closed and she practically balled out her own while trying to calm her racing heartbeat.

"Sorry, you can continue." He said, trying to supress a smile.

"Uh, ha?"

As if he couldn't take it anymore, he opened his eyes and started laughing his heart out, while making sure he won't let go from hugging her.

"Sorry, nagulat ba kita?" He asked when he finally calmed down.

"Oo, langya ka! Kanina ka pa ba gising?"

"Yes."

"Since when?"

"Since you turned around. Likot mo eh."

"Ah malikot ba? Sorry ha. Sige, tatalikod na po ulit. Sorry na talaga."

"Hahaha! Joke lang, eto naman. Pikunin ka pa rin. Lika nga dito."

He pulled her even closer, snuggling his head under the sheet and on the crook of her neck.

"Hmmm, bango."