Chapter Four: January 3rd

Liam and I walked back inside the crowded house and went straight to the kitchen.

"Here you go, gorgeous." Liam smiled handing me another drink and I blush.

"Stop, you know I hate compliments." I said and jokingly covered his mouth with my left hand. He took my hand off his mouth and kissed the back of it.

"I only say things that are true." He said then kissed my forehead. My heart melted. He really is one of the sweetest guys I've ever met. I wrap my arms around his neck and hug him tightly. He's a little taller than me so I have to stand on my tippy toes to hug him. I looked straight ahead and see Harry staring me dead in the eyes, from the kitchen to across the living room. He was sitting on the couch with a red solo cup in his hand, in a circle with Niall to his left and Louis who was on his right, was squatting on the ground. Maddy, Eleanor and Jenna were also in that circle. Jenna was sitting across from Harry and Maddy was next to Louis with her hand on his thigh. He didn't break eye contact with me until Niall snapped him out of it, by jokingly punching him in the shoulder. I knit my eyebrows in confusion.

"Shots! Who wants a shot!" Yelled Harry's sister Gemma with two used shot glasses and a bottle of cheap vodka in her hands.

"We do!" I yelled back, pulling away from Liam. She handed us each one glass and poured the vodka to the rim. Liam and I clinked the glasses together, linked our arms and took a swig. The alcohol burned my throat and my stomach. I chased the shot with my mixed drink. I laughed and coughed.

"Another." said Liam. I looked at him like he was crazy while still coughing.

"No, I'm good." I laughed handing the shot glass back to Gemma, as she was about to pour me another.

"Come on, one more." He said nudging my shoulder with his. I looked up at him unsure. "Just one."

I caved. "Alright, one more."

Gemma gave me the shot glass back and filled it to the rim once more. I had to mentally prepare myself for a second shot in a row. I closed my eyes and let out a short exhale, before throwing my head back and swallowing the vodka. I gagged, badly. After that shot, I didn't feel the effects of the alcohol yet, but enough to make me loose. Liam and I gave Gemma back her shot glasses and I checked my text messages. A few minutes later, one of my favorite songs started to play through the speakers and I got in the mood to dance.

"Yes! I love this song!" People were dancing on and around each other in the living room. With my cup in my left hand, I pulled Liam from the kitchen to the living room to dance with my right hand. From the corner of my eye, I can see Maddy had sat on the couch next to Niall, she was noticeably staring me down. Thank god Harry's house is ginormous, and his living room is like half of the building, so we weren't dancing close to the group. I pretended that I couldn't notice her visible glaring and wrapped my arms around Liam's neck and swayed my hips to the beat. I leaned up quickly and gave him a peck on his cheek. He just smiled down at me. Next thing I know, Liam turned me around and pulled my hips to grind into his crotch. I was caught off guard, but I just went with it. He moved my hair to the front left side of my body and kissed my neck. I bit my bottom lip, I loved the sensation of someone's lips on my neck. I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck again.

"Please don't give me another hickey like last year." I whispered and lightly laughed into Liam's ear. He put his hand on my cheek and pulled me in close.

"Don't worry, I won't babe." He laughed and kissed my neck again, probably joking about his promise. We continued to dance to a couple others songs until he asked me if I wanted another drink. "Want another drink? Because I'm about to get a refill."