Chapter Three: January 2nd

"Hey babe," Liam said kissing my cheek, "Merry Christmas."

It isn't actually Christmas, it's about a week later, because he was away on a little holiday with his friends and we didn't get to see each other before. You're probably surprised that Liam and I are dating, but he's really sweet and so cute. We've been dating for the past two months and aren't exclusive, but everyone knows we're together. We didn't talk for a little while after my birthday party, but when the school year started again, we noticed we had class together. We kind of avoided each other the first two months until our teacher changed our assigned seats and placed us next to each other. He sparked up a conversation and asked for my number and here we are. I knew getting with Harry was close to impossible, because he was in a relationship, so I got a "relationship" too. I am not waiting around for anybody, not even for Harry Styles.

"Merry Christmas," I smiled at him, I let him into my house and he handed me a gift. I kissed him on lips and we walked to my room.

"Hey Liam!" My mom yelled to him from the kitchen.

"Hey Mrs. Richards!" He yelled back, I tugged him by the arm and we walked faster to my room. I closed and locked the door. He pushed me against my bedroom door and kissed me hard. His hand grabbed the hem of my shirt and I felt him hesitantly start to lift it, "I've missed you." he breathed.

"I've missed you too," I laughed a little nervously and gently pushed him off me. I walked over to my closet. "Hold on, I'm going to get your present."

I smiled and retrieved his gift, I handed it to him. We both sat on my bed and I slowly opened up the present he got me. I pulled it out a Pandora bracelet with one charm. The charm was a simple, red heart.

"I love it!" I gushed and hugged him.

"There's something else in there." I looked at him weird and opened the bag. My face dropped into a poker face, I pulled out the condom and held it up.

"What is this."

"It's a condom."

I rolled my eyes, "I know what it is, why did you give it to me?"

"You know why," I shook my head annoyed, handing it back to him, "you said yourself that you were ready!"

"I am." I lied. "It's just..."

"What? What is it? Is it me?" He said, while I still continued to shake my head. I mean it kind of is him, I still remember what he did to Juliet sophomore year and we're not official. He could turn out to be someone who I didn't think he was. "You don't want to do it with me?"

He seemed to be getting angry, "Do you not trust me? We've been together for 2 months and known each other since forever!"

"No! It's not that!" I exclaimed.

"Well then why can't you at least give me head?," I scrunched my nose at the idea. He looked at me annoyed and stood up, "How are you still okay with being a virgin? I mean, we're seniors in high school. And! You're seventeen years old!" He pointed out.

I scoffed at his disgusting remark and stood up. "I don't care how old I am or what grade I'm in, I'm just not feeling ready!"

"You just!" He exclaimed. "No, you know what, forget it. Call me when you're "ready"." He said using his fingers as quotation marks.

"No, Liam, stop." I said, defeated. I grabbed his arm before he could walk away. He stopped, turned and looked at me, "Don't go, I'll do what you want."

He sits down next to me and I sigh. He waited for me to speak.

"Ok, uh, s-so, you want a blowjob?" I ask slowly, unsure, staring at his chest.