Chapter Two: March 16th

Hours later, my birthday party begins. I have a pretty big/decently sized house. My father is pretty successful, he majored in international business in college so it's something to do with that, so he's always traveling. He usually is home on the weekends, but his job needed him in China for some reason. Floods and floods of people came to my party, it was surprising but I didn't mind it. My main goal was to get plastered, it always is.

"Aw! Come on! I didn't reach!" Exclaimed the cockiest guy I knew named Ashton. He's a popular jock, he plays soccer for our school and not going to lie he's pretty good, but he's irrelevant.

"Yes you did!" Yelled Maddy right back at him. While they fought about it, I waited and my eyes wandered through the sea of people that were dancing. At the end I see Harry looking around, I didn't realize it but I started slowly following him. He walked into the kitchen and I did too, making sure he didn't spot me. I poured a drink and looked over my shoulder, he had pulled Jenna closer and kissed her. A pang of jealousy hit me, I turned around and took the closest shot glass I could find, used or not. I poured myself one from a Ciroc bottle that was near and downed it. Then, before I know it I was yanked by the arm, and while being dragged, I quickly snatched my half full cup.

"What the fuck?" I questioned.

"Where did you go?" Maddy asked with an attitude, "It's your turn." You can tell she was annoyed at me for walking away, by her facial expression and the way she handed me the pong ball.

"Sorry, I needed a drink." I said about to shoot. After two games of pong and three mixed drinks later, Maddy and I were still at the table playing. I was pretty tipsy, okay not tipsy, drunk off my ass. "Maddy, we need to win."

I slurred and laughed. Both teams were down to a cup each. Maddy aimed and missed, the ball hit the rim of the red solo cup and bounced off. Then it was my turn. A crowd had formed from the last game and have been cheering us on. I shot the ball and missed too, but I didn't care I just needed to drink more. Maddy held her breath while Niall shot the ball, and he made it. We had a chance for redemption, but that was the last thing on my mind. I was over it.

"Who's funneling next!" Yelled a random kid over the loud music. I turned around and slowly waved my hand in the air like an idiot, but I obviously didn't care. He walked over holding the funnel. "Ready?"

He asked and I smiled with low eyes, nodding my head. He held it over his head, I tilted my head back and the beer forced itself into my throat. I chugged and heard three or four people cheering me on. For my first time I was doing pretty well, I cockily thought. I mean it was a one whole beer can and I finished it, so I deserve to be proud. I pulled away and people were patting my head and back, for making them proud. I laughed and very drunkingly walked up the stairs, to my room. I walked into my room, knelt down by my bed, and pulled out a half full Strawberry Lemonade Svedka bottle from underneath. I unscrewed the cap and chugged. When I pulled away it burned my throat, I can feel it burning my insides as well. At this point, I could hardly walk, but somehow got downstairs again.

"Adrian." Someone touched my arm.

"Hm?" I followed the hand that lingered on my arm with my eyes, it was Liam Payne. Liam also played soccer, he played alongside Ashton. They worked really well together. I smiled at him when my eyes caught up to his face. "Hey."

"Happy Birthday." he said with a sweet smile and gave me a hug.

"Thanks Liam, I'm happy you could make it." I see him reach his hand into his pocket and pull out something white.