Chapter 16: Dating Scandal (RaMi)

AN: Ok lets focus on the other member's side story for awhile :)

---------------------------------------------------
Bomi's POV

I'm currently at my work in a coffee shop taking orders when someone mentioned my name.

"Omygod Yoon Bomi?" I turned to look who is the one who calling me and saw the most ugly face I have ever seen in my entire life, Tiffany Hwang, my former classmate in highschool who loves to pissed the hell out of me.
"Hey. Sup." I fakely greeted and make my way to the counter. But the annoying girl together with her friends have the guts to follow me and look at me from head to toe.

"Are you working here?" I rolled my eyes at her stupid question and answered "Isn't it obvious?"

"Gosh, So this us your life now? So cheap." She laughed with her friends. "Now I know why Henry broke up with you haha." I closed my fist. Henry is my ex- boyfriend who cheated on me with this leech infront of me.

"Aren't you going to order or you're just going to continue saying stupid things here? " I said sarcastically.

"Oh yeah." She pick her order and her friends but still standing infront of me.

"So do you have a new boyfriend? Oh. No I dont think so, who is a man in his right mind would date a girl like you haha." That pissed me off, ti was about to slap her not minding that I have a chance to be fired when someone place a hand on my shoulder.

"I do. And I believe i am in my right mind to date this amazing girl not a girl like you who talk alot." I looked up at the jerk on my side and glared at him but he just smirk and tightened his hold on my shoulder.

"Omygod! Aren't you Kim Namjoon from BTS!?" One of Tiffany's friend shouted causing to make a fuss inside the coffeeshop. Before the fans make they're move and crash us, I hold the jerks hand and ran outside.

After a couple of minutes running, we haven't see anyone following us.

"What the hell!?" I shouted looking at him while panting.

"What?" He asked holding both of his knees.

"You make a fuss on my work! Are you stupid!!!!??" I gritted my teeth.

"Stupid!? You call me stupid when I actually saved you from that women who is humiliating you! You're so imposible!" He looks like he can't believe it. 

"Ok fine! Thank you then. But you really didn't have to do that you know!" I reasoned.

"Whatever. Just don't let anyone look down on you." He said.

"Kay." I answered.

*Meanwhile*

Jhope's POV

"Woahhh woahh!!!! Look at this guys!" V shouted while looking at his phone wide eyed.

"What is it?" Suga asked curiously, he walked towards V's direction who is currently sitting at the sofa in the living room.

"Holy! Is that Rapmon!??" Suga shouted earning all of the people in the living room's attention.

"Why? What's that?" Jin hyung asked. Suga show us what he and V are looking at and our eyes widened for what we saw.

Confirmed: Leader of a famous Kpop Group BTS is currently dating a non showbiz girl.

That's the headline of the news. All of us look at the news and I read the whole article loud for them to hear.

It says that Rapmon is actually the one confessed it infront of everyone in a certain coffee shop, and when the fans starts to recognize him he and the unknown girl run outside together while holding each other's hand.

"Unbelievable! He have a girlfriend and he didn't bother to tell us!?" V exclaimed.

"The question is, is it true? What if they just misunderstand it?" I spoke and looked at them.

"Wait. The girl looks familiar to me." We all looked at Eunji who is now currently holding the phone and looking at the stolen pictures that is also posted with the article.

"You know her?" Jungkook asked.

"I'm not su-- Wait! It looks like Bomi!!!!" Eunji exclaimed and Jungkook also looked at the picture.

"Bomi? You mean your friend?" I asked and she nods.

"Omoo~ But by the looks of them whenever they are together they hate each other." V said.

"What do you mean?" Jimin asked.

"You know, ever since we met Eunji's friends, Bomi always look at Rampon hyung like she wants to kill him. And hyung also look weird." V explained.

"Hey, what's with the fuss?" We all looked to the one who just enter the house.

"What with the look guys? You're creepy." Rapmon said while removing his shoes.

"Tell me, Are you and Bomi, Dating?" Eunji asked.

"What!?? No! Who said that!?" Rapmon exclaimed.

"Here, look at this." I gave him the phone and his eyes widened.

"This is a misunderstanding." He looked at us.

"Care to explain?" Eunji crossed her arms in her chest.

"Uhmm, Well I just happen to stop by at the shop where she works and I saw your friend being bullied so I told the women who is humiliating her that Bomi is my girl. Then we run after the fans started to recognize me. I just helped her! I swear!" He explained.

"Just pray that manager hyung and the President will believe you hyung. " Jungkook said and tapped Rapmon's shoulder.

This is a big problem.

_______________

So? How was it? Hihi. If you dont like Rapmon and Bomi to be paired. Well sorry but i just find them cute. Haha.

This is not your typical Couple ^_^

Dont forget to vote | comment ^_^