Revenge is Sweet

P.e is one of my favorite classes, getting an hour and a half to play sports and no chance for homework. Some of my good friends have come out of P.e classes, but this year I met someone I could live without. At first Taylor was a good friend, she made dumb comments and funny jokes; it created a relief for the day. She started dating Dylan about two weeks ago, they were both happy, it was appearent. I never minded Taylor talking about her guy friends or talking about guys, I did it too while dating Steven, it's friends that's it. It was something Steven hated, but did it to me for girls, and I never understood why until meeting Taylor.

She runs up to me before class starts and sits in front of me. "Nikki, you were right."

I looked up, confused. "Great, what was I right about now?"

"When you go to guys houses things happen..."

"What?"

"I went to Hunter's yesterday."

"I'm still waiting for the point, Taylor."  I said.

"We had sex...."

There were multiple questions that ran through my mind as soon as she said that. I didn't believe sex was appropriate before marriage, it sickened me to my stomach. Before I could control my movements I smacked her across the face. "Ow!" was what the entire gym heard, she sat holding her cheek. Our teacher came over to talk to us.

"Taylor are you ok?"

"Yeah sorry." She said. When the teacher left, we were told to change.

"You have a five second head start before I chase you into that hall way and tackle you're slutty ass to the ground." She made an 'eeep' sound and ran into the locker room. As I entered the locker room, she was waiting for me. I changed without a word, and she left when I left.

"Taylor, there are so many things I want to say to you..... starting with you're the biggest dumb ass I've ever had the displeasure of meeting!"

"I know i'm stupid...." She sighed as we walked around the gym.

"You need to tell Dylan."

"I can't! It would hurt him!"

"Bullshit! If you cared about hurting him, you would have listened to me and not gone. The 'I'm sorry train' has left and no you need to own up and admit you mistake." I said.

"FIne...."

"You'll do it today after school. You'll tell him straight up that you cheated and tell him how bad you feel. It's the only option you have."

"You're right...."

"And if you're lucky enough to have him forgive you, you better suck up so much and make it up to him. No one deserves the pain you're about to put on him." I sneared.

"Yes, Nikki..."

The bell rang ending our last block for the day, we changed and left the gym. We walked to the front of the building where Dylan found us.

"Taylor, go tell him."

"Ok, i'll do it." She said and ran up to tell him, I waved good bye to them both and walked home for swim practice. After practice Taylor sent me a message saying that she told Dylan and he took it hard but understood. I was impressed with Dylan being ok with that, I guess meaning your sorry really made it up to him, but i'm still impressed.

After homework was done I texted Dylan. We got on the topic of how I was impressed with him for being ok with Taylor.

"Why is that impressive?" He asked.