New start

Every summer i live with my grandparents for three months, it's a different state, hours away from home. Dylan goes in an RV and trevel to different states, which means no technogloy. So for all of summer we don't talk. It's silent, no messsages, email, or contact at all. Do i ever worry if he's ok? To be honestly not really, i think he'll do fine at controlling himself. He was happier to not be a cutter anymore, so there's no need to worry. I love summer, so why worry during it? I enjoyed my last summer of not working, the summer after eight grade I will be working. So it's time to get out all of  my summer wants before i have no time for it.

Summer wasn't a time to think about the things from seventh grade, It's a time to relax, time for a new start. I''m done playing games, being nice and sweet is what saved Dylan. So why should i stay being this mean girl that my old school made me into? Why do i need to have a wall up all the time? I don't wnat to be feared anymore, i want to be loved. I want to feel that others will be there for me out of loyality, not because they are scared of what i may do to them.

It's time for a new start, to let my walls drop enough to let someone in if they want and most importantly to give someone the chance. It's time to be myself, that's what makes people like me for me. It's time for a fresh beginning and a new personality that shows who i am. I have no one to thank but Dylan, I've learn something since meeting him and i'm putting it to practice.

It's time, he stared new for the new year. it's my turn for the new school year.

It's the start of a new school year, I havent seen Dylan but i've seen my other friends from last year. I 've been to almost all my classes today, Dylan isn't in any of them but i know some people in them. I wonder if Dylan's moved. He had no way of telling me, so i guess it's a possibility. He's lived in a lot of places, almost in every continent in the world. I wouldn't be surprised if he moved. It's time for lunch, i grab my lunch and walk to the cafeteria. I sit with a small group from class, when i hear an all too familiar voice.

"Nikki!"

"huh?" I turn around to see Dylan.

"I thought you were avoiding me, we have no classes together."

"i think you're the one that's avoiding me." I retorted.

"how so? i came over here."

"By not seeing me in the halls before now. duh!"

"oh, oh ok! That makes so much sense." He said sarcasticlly.

"Does to me. Doesn't make sense to you Hannah?"

"Oh yeah, it's crystal clear." She said.

Dylan sighed and walked away.

I went to the rest of my classes, Dylan and i had none of the classes together. I had gone into honors classes and he had chosen regular classes. Which meant no classes would be the same. I would only see him at lunch, if even that.