Chapter Twenty-Nine

WARNING: This chapter contains adult boyxboy scenes. Read at your own risk.

Zach's POV

I held my dearest in my arms as he slept peacefully. He must have been exhausted or perhaps shocked to just black out like that. Maybe it was too much for him to take in everything. I had dressed first before picking him up because the sun was setting and it was beginning to get cold.

These past days I've tried my best to keep up with him because he was a very emotional complicated person. He's happy now and the next thing you see is he's crying, not forgetting the far away look he gets sometimes. I see hurt in his eyes and sometimes determination. It was hard to keep up but I figured him out very fast and I now knew what to do and not to do when he's in different moods. He was my responsibility now and I'd take care of him.

While I was having my own time with him, the world outside the one I was lost in with Cemil, was still going on and to remind me of that, Scar began calling and wanting us to meet. I couldn't turn her down so I went each time she called and we talked. It wasn't the best time for me because I left Cemil alone at home which wasn't so good for me to do but I had no choice.

Today when she called, I decided to be honest and tell her what was on my mind because I couldn't continue this play of her. Although she and I had a fall out, she had once been a great friend of mine. Our relationship had gone on well until Shane came along. If only she had been better then, I don't think I could have had eyes to look at someone else.

I told her about Cemil when I met her earlier today. I didn't pour out everything out but just the things that will make her understand and leave me alone either for sometime or forever. To my surprise, she told me she had planned to tell me that she was leaving to another country to stay there and never come back. I didn't understand her because she had came to me a while ago saying she wants to stay by my side and when I rejected that, she threatened to do something worse and that's why I agreed to the dates.

"I know what I did weeks ago by wanting to have your attention on me once again but I changed my mind. You know it takes a lot to change my mind and somehow it happened. I look carefully at you each time we meet and I see the look in your eyes. Even though you were physically here with me, you were so far away emotionally and these few days have made me realise that I'll never have you emotionally again. Someone had to own it and now I understand who owns it. I'm glad you met this Cemil person."

That was what she had told me and I remained silent, not knowing what to say to all that. She had asked me for a favour and so the time I spent with her was all in favour of her. First we had her favourite meal at the restaurant that we had frequently visited when we were together. From there we went shopping just like old times and when I dropped her shopping bags in her car, she had requested something of me.