Chapter Four

Zach's POV

"I will give you orders as soon as possible...yes...bye." I ended the call and sighed. I was talking to the group I sent to help investigating the current problem in the werewolf world. They still had not found much and it was my hope to change that soon. We needed good information to get rid of these people.

A while ago, I had talked to Kenneth and he promised to update me as soon as possible. It had just passed lunch time and I was wondering where Charles and Shane were up to now.

"Come in!" I called out since there was a knock on my door.

"I've brought your lunch sir."

"Thanks." I said and my PA placed the lunch box on my desk, then immediately left. I stood up and picked the lunch box. I went around my desk and sat on the couch to have my lunch. I took my phone from my pocket and opened it to find messages from Shane.

'I want to start school tomorrow.'

'At the blue bird'

'Please'

"What the hell." I said in wonder and quickly dialled Charles number. "Hey man...did you get your brother.....where are you now?...can you come over as soon as possible?...yeah...okay man." I ended the call then finished my lunch.

Shane just asked me about school and I'm not sure where that came from. It is completely out of my expectations. Our last attempt of making him go to school was terrible and I really thought he would never want to go to one. I was happy he decided to go and also was worried. What if something goes wrong again this time and I'm not there to help him?

I sat back on my chair and started finishing the work I had on my desk. I had a lot of things to sign and it was really tiresome. After sometime, the door to my office opened up after a knock. Charles came in with Shane and I told him to leave Shane with Janell for a minute, so he went back out.

"What is it?" Charles asked the moment he came back inside my office.

"Shane wants to go to school."

"What? Since when?" He asked and I sighed.

"Since today. Did you guys talk about school when you went away?" I questioned hoping I'd find what inspired my boy to want to do so.

"No. Him and I didn't talk anything about school. He didn't talk much since I had my brother and you know how he is with strangers." He said and I just nodded, not knowing what else to say.

"Where does he want to go to?" He asked.

"The blue bird. That's why I called you to help me out. Since it is the school of your uncle, perhaps you can help me register him."

"I'm sorry I can't tomorrow. But I will just call my uncle and tell him about it then tomorrow you can go and get him registered with not so much to explain."

"Yeah that's fine. Thank you Charles." I told him and then he left to call his uncle. He knew just what exactly was needed for Shane, so it was okay for me not to be around when he talked to his uncle. So I went right back to signing the papers on my desk.

"We'll leave first. I'm done for the day anyway." Janell said when she got in my office later on that day. It was almost five in the evening.

"Okay. I will see you later then."

'Don't forget to get me that thing dad.' Shane signed and I groaned remembering I had to go hunting for his thing. I just hoped I would find it and not make me look for it longer.