Chapter Ten

Zach's POV

Remember it all.

Don't make yourself forget it.

Remember!

I jolted up from the bed with my heart beating fast in my chest. Sweat was cascading down my body and I frantically scanned my room for anything new or unfamiliar but found none.

I sighed as my heart now was back to normal beating and I was a bit calmer than a few minutes before. I laid back on bed and cast my eyes at the ceiling.

What was that dream about?

Not all the dream was awful because if I say that then I would be lying. I was with Cemil in my dream so how could it be awful? The awful part came when I felt like I was being watched in the dream. Then I started hearing the voice as it told me to 'remember'. I didn't know what I would have to be remembering so how could I remember?

The dream felt real. The voice. I had a feeling that maybe someone was really trying to talk to me. If I didn't know about the things that stay hidden behind the human eye, I could have just brushed the feeling away. But I know such thing could be true. That someone out there was trying to talk to me.

But what was it that I have to remember?

My phone beeped and I took it from the night stand and check the text. A smile was immediately on my face when I saw Cemil's name before opening the text.

Good morning Mr rude.

Ha! I chuckled at his lame nickname for me. I thought we've passed all that rude thing by now. I guess not yet.

Good morning dearest. I thought you would be calling me 'sweetheart' or 'bae' by now. But Mr rude, really?

I smiled when my phone beeped soon after I sent the text. I love it when people text fast. It gets boring having to wait for a reply in minutes which is too long.

And what gave you that thought?

I chuckled.

Since we are kissing and stuff now. ;)

My smile got bigger when I got a reply fast again.

Wait a minute Mr! What do you mean by that? We are not kissing and most definitely not 'staff' doing.

I laughed at that and quickly typed a reply.

Are you sure about that? I remember kissing those plump delicious looking lips of yours yesterday. And damn was it great. I know you wished it could have kept on going. Don't worry dearest. I will make sure it takes longer today. And maybe we can get started on doing 'staff' as well.