The help of the shadow

Lillie finished telling all the boys what happened. It took forever. Who knows what is happening with Peter and Captain Hook.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peter dogged captain hooks sword. He knows that Lillie was safe, but this was the longest sword fight Peter had with Captain Hook.

Peter knows the the lost boys would help Lillie.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"We need to help him," Lillie said. She was really worried.
"We can't get over there," Tom said. Tom was really not helping right now.

"Fine," Lillie said,"let's just sit here and let Peter die. I'm going back to the hut."

The boys looked at her shocked. Lillie got up and headed towards the hut.

She doesn't like being by herself anymore. She made it to the hut and Tinkerbell was there. "I thought you were with Peter."

Tink shook her head no. She was also starting to go pink. Then red.

"I'll just leave you alone. I know how you feel," Lillie said and she went to her room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peter was having trouble without any help. He thought that he could take on Captain Hook this time, since he does every time.

He sent away tink. The lost boys were at the shore, probably helping out Lillie. She's fine, he thought.

The shadow came zooming past and knocked Captain Hook to his feet. Peter flew away as fast as he could.

The shadow followed closely by Peter. Peter was at the shore. The lost boys were gone. Lillie was not here. All there was, was footprints.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Lillie, we didn't mean..." Eddie started to say.
"Go away," Lillie said. Lillie was with Tinkerbell. Tinkerbell was talking, but all Lillie heard was bell noises. But Lillie knew that she was talking about Peter.

Lillie laughed. Tink just made a funny imitation of Peter. It was so true. "You know, we really need to do this more often," Lillie said.

Tink nodded in agreement. There was a soft thud and Tink went out. Lillie heard her bell noises and a flutter of wings.

"Where is Lillie," Peter"s voice rang out.
"Over there," Tom said.
"No. Don't come near me," Lillie said. She loves being alone and this is one of those times that she needed to be alone.

"Is there something wrong?" Peter whispered.
"No. I just need to be alone," Lillie replied.
"Well your in the wrong place," Peter said and he opened the curtain.

Lillie stared into Peter's eyes and she got up. "Let me take you to where you will be alone," peter said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello. I am sorry that I have not been updating. I know that this one is a bit shorter than the other ones, but I am thinking of a second book. Comment any ideas. Comment if you would like a second book. Thank you for reading. It makes me happy. Bye for now. :)