The shore

Hey guys. Before you read this part I want to say thanks for reading and voting it means a lot to me. Comment some ideas and maybe I will put them in the book. I will also say that it was your idea if I choose to put it in my book. Have a nice day/night and enjoy part 8. ;) :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lillie followed Peter all the way to the shore. The lost boys were there sword fighting with the wooden swords. They didn't notice Lillie and Peter, so Lillie sat on a rock while Peter drew his own wooden sword out and played with them.

The water was beautiful. It was a nice shade of blue and the waves were relaxing Lillie. She sat there in the rock just looking out at the sea thinking, Its so wonderful here. I wonder how long I could stay.

Her thoughts were interrupted when she saw Peter fly towards a black dot. It must be the Jolly Roger, Lillie thought. That thought was also interrupted by Tom.
"So, I heard that you meant Tinkerbell. She is an amazing fairy," he said.
"She is amazing. Tink and her friends made this dress for me," Lillie said.

Lillie stared off at the sea and let the waves calm her down. The sound of the waves almost out Lillie to sleep. It was about five minutes until she thought to go put her feet in the water.

She got up off the rock and walked into the water. It was cold. Lillie went out of the water after she stood there for a minute and notices that the lost boys left her.

"Oh no. No. No. No. No. Where did they go. Hopefully they are nearby. I don't know where anything is. Why did they do that?" Lillie said. She kept looking around the area until she thought of finding the lost boys place.

Lillie started to go through the woods. She started to here laughing when she started to get really worried. "Who's there?" She asked. Her voice was shaky.

"Haha. We scared you good. Haha," said Eddie. He was coming out of one of he bushes around Lillie.
"That wasn't funny," Lillie said. Her heart was beating fast. She was so scared. The others started to get out of bushes and climbing down trees.

"I tried to stop them, but they still did it," said Tom.
"Well it doesn't look like you even tried to. You were in on it too," Lillie said. Her voice was rising with all the anger boiling inside her.

"We should go," Tom said after a long silence. The sun was setting and stars started to come out. Lillie followed Eddie. She was so mad. Ben was behind her laughing a little. Lillie ignored him.

They finally made it to the lists boys place. Lillie was going to stay calling it the hut. She went straight to her little room ignoring Peter along the way.

She silently cried herself to sleep. That was really mean, she thought before falling to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peter saw Lillie come in looking really mad. "What's wrong?" He asked. She completely ignored him. She went straight to her little room.

Peter didn't want to follow her because he was afraid that it would make her a lot more mad and want to leave.
"So who is going to tell me what is wrong with Lillie?" Peter said.

"Well we pranked her," Eddie said.