The dream

Sorry that I have not been updating. I am having trouble getting ideas and school is happening. Well. Enough excuses. Back to the book.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lillie saw colors instead of the usual darkness you see when asleep. The colors then formed shapes. Once Lillie could tell what the shapes were she understood that it was her and Peter.

Peter was talking to her but Lillie did not know what it was.
"I was wondering if....." Peter said. He was interrupted by someone yelling his name.

A fairy came up to Peter and seemed urgent to tell him something. Lillie thought that they must be at pixie hollow.

Peter then flew out of pixie hollow in a hurry. "Captain Hook?" Lillie asked. The fairy who talked to Peter nodded.

Lillie left pixie hollow going to find Peter. Then something caught her arm. A rope was tied to both of her hands.

Lillie was silent the whole time. She didn't know who caught her. They were in the bushes way ahead of her. Sometimes they tugged on the rope to make sure she was there.

Soon, the shore was in view. Lillie saw who had her captive. A pirate from Captain Hooks crew.

Lillie sat in the boat that the pirate put her in. He rowed the boat to an island that's shaped as a skull.

It was made out of all rock. Lillie then saw Captain Hook with a sword. She got scared.

When the pirate pushed Lillie onto the rock Captain Hook was standing on, Lillie saw Captain Hook raise the sword.

Lillie woke up with a start. She saw Peter look at her. "What's wrong?" He asked.

"Nightmare," Lillie said. She fell back to sleep with no more dreams.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The morning was silent until Eddie woke up. Peter didn't sleep at all last night. He felt like something wrong was going to happen.

Peter got up and woke up the rest of the lost boys. He took them outside to the shore. He didn't speak the whole time. Until.... "Where is Lillie?" Tom asked.
"She should be back at the hut," Peter said.
"Why?" Nibs asked.
"Because, she needs rest and you guys making noise will be no help to her," Peter said.
"Why do you care?" Carter asked.
"Because," Peter said.

When they reached the shore the lost boys played in the water. Peter flew back to the hut alone and went inside.

He checked on Lillie and she was there. "Ok, good," Peter whispered. Lillie woke up when Peter closed the curtain.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lillie woke up when Peter closed the curtain. Her arm hurt a lot. It was throbbing and almost numb. How am I supposed to hide this? She asked herself.

She got up and opened the curtain. Peter was right there. "Hi Peter. How are you this fine morning?" Lillie asked, hiding her arm behind her.

"I know that your arm hurts. Come on, we are going to pixie hollow," Peter said.

Lillie followed him thinking of what to say. She finally decided to just stay silent.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello. I know I already did this at the beginning, but I just want to say a few things. Comment down any ideas. I would love them. Vote if you liked this part. Thanks for reading. It makes me happy to see that people are reading this and when I see people reading this I think that they like it. So goodbye and sorry that it's taking like a week for updates. :)