Lost boys

Lillie fell with a thud. Peter came right after her.
"You all right?" Peter asked.
"Fine. Just fine," said Lillie as she stood up. She brushed the dirt off her dress and followed Peter through a dark tunnel.

It wasn't long until Lillie saw light. There was a curtain in front of the room. Peter pushed the curtain open and noises broke out. "Peter." "Peter, your back." They all seemed excited.

"Yes and I brought back someone. Meet Lillie. She will be staying with us for as long as she wants," said Peter.

"Hi," Lillie said at school she walked through the curtain. Next thing she knew a bunch of boys ran towards her.

"Hello Lillie," one of the boys said.
"Hi. Who are you?" Lillie asked him.
"I'm Tom. Whatever you need I will do it. Just think of me as your personal servant," said Tom.
"I don't need a servant," said Lillie.
"Well you're getting one," said Tom.

Lillie smiled. She is now free from the world and can live the life she always wanted. She felt tired and asked where she could sleep.
"Right over here," said Peter. He led her to a room with a bed and a mirror.

"Thank you Peter," Lillie said. She closed the curtain separating her and the other room and fell to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peter rounded up the boys in their beds. "Now be nice to Lillie. We want her to feel welcomed, right boys?"

They all nodded and fell to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope that you guys liked this part. I know that it is a little boring and I am trying my best to make it exciting. Vote and leave a nice comment. Thanks for reading. Goodbye :)

This is from a different time. If you have noticed I changed some parts. I didn't realize that my shortcut words were on. Sorry if you got confused.  Enjoy.