Fairies

Lillie woke up early that morning and found Peter waiting for her outside. "You ready?" Peter asked.
"Yeah," Lillie said stretching.

The sun was rising. It looked beautiful. The pink and yellow and purple went together very nice. Peter led the way to wherever he was going for the day. The pink from the sun was almost gone when they got there.

"What is this place?" Lillie asked. There were a bunch of leaves cover in what was behind it like a curtain.
"Pixie hollow," Peter said pushing the leaves back.

A huge tree was a few feet away. Golden sparkles flew everywhere. Peter headed towards the tree. Lillie hesitated to follow. When Peter looked back and saw that she wasn't coming he went back to her.

"We can go inside," he said.
"Ok. Why do we have to go in?" Lillie asked.
"I want to show you someone. I also had them do a favor for me."

Peter led the way into the tree. It was bigger that Lillie thought. She fit unit and was able to stand up all the way. There was another curtain of leaves on he other side. Peter searched of all the fairies.

"Tink. Where are you? I have someone I would like you to meet," Peter said. A fairy with blonde hair and a green dress flew towards them. "Tink I will like you to meet Lillie. She will be staying with us for as long as she likes."

Tink made bell noises that Lillie could not understand. Peter could understand her because he was having a conversation with her. Lillie just stood there and waited for Peter to say something to her.

"Oh, I forgot. We need to show Lillie what I had you guys do for her," he said. Tink flew in front of Lillie and motions her to follow. She flew behind the curtain of leaves and Lillie pushed it open.

Behind was a dress made out of leaves for her. It looked a little like Tink's but it was longer.
"Wow!" Lillie said.
Peter smiled and said, "Try it on."
"Ok," Lillie said as the diaries flew out and she closed the curtain of leaves. She changed into it and went out.

"Do you like it?" Peter asked.
"Yes. It fits perfectly. Thank you Peter and fairies for making me this," Lillie said. Bells ringed all around her. The fairies must be talking, she thought.
"They said that they are welcome and hope you like it," Peter said.
"I love it," Lillie said.

She picked up her other dress. Lillie and Peter walked out of pixie hollow. The sky was a brilliant blue. The sun was in the middle of the sky. Lillie thought that it must have taken a longer time than she thought that they spent in pixie hollow.

"The boys must be at the shore. We should go meet them there," said Peter. Lillie nodded and followed. If I am going to stay, she thought, than I must know where I'm going so I don't have to follow everyone.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope that you guys liked this part. I know that it was a little boring but I wanted to put tinker bell in this and thought that Lillie should have another dress. Vote and leave a nice comment. Goodbye ;)