Journey to Neverland

After Peter and Lillie talked, Peter spread pixie dust on Lillie.
"Just think of happy thoughts. That's it. You can fly!" said Peter.
"I can fly. This is amazing," Lillie exclaimed. It was a wonderful feeling to be flying. She opened the window and flew outside.

The wind brushed against Lillie's face. Peter came right behind Lillie and grabbed her hand.
"Are you ready," said Peter. Lillie nodded her head and they took off.

The stars shone bright. The moon was full and gave off a lot of light. Lillie could see everything. Since she moved to Hawaii after her parents divorce, she could see all the beaches and buildings. They passed a volcano that was warm when they passed.

Soon they got close to the stars, Lillie saw the second star to the right, Neverland.
"There it is. Come on. Just a few more seconds," said Peter.

He was right. It took two seconds to reach the star. Lillie went through it and smelled some salty air. Neverland was beautiful. The white sand and navy blue water made Lillie feel like she was home.

Peter flew closer to her. Lillie flew towards the sand when she saw something green. She flew closer to it. She landed on the sand right next to this green thing. Lillie realized that it was a crocodile. It looked at her for a few seconds then went towards the ship.

"That's the Tick Tock Crock. He likes Captain Hook. He won't eat you. Follow me and you can me the lost boys," said Peter. Lillie followed him through the trees until she fell into a hole.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It is really fun writing this story. Leave a nice comment a vote. It means a lot that you read this. Thanks. Goodbye ;)