"I stopped worrying about it, I think." Percy blinked, still unwilling to stand.

"Memory gaps?"

"Yeah," Percy grunted as he jolted off the floor, ripping off the rather comfortable bandage. "I remember flight training in Barbados, terrible idea, by the way, and I remember something in Hawaii... But I can't remember anything."

"It's all right Omega, they're normal. Your head will clear up soon."

****

Percy was definitely ready to leave the station. He was tired of the constant fear of the vacuum that awaited him outside the always creaking metal walls. He was tired of tracking down flaws zero gravity spots just to feel like he was in water. He was tired of the actual water that would get shut off after five minutes in the shower.

And he was so done with his loss of concentration. Everything seemed lost to him. He wasn't ever sure of where he was. He knew when he was sitting, he knew when he was standing. He could walk and talk to Alpha, also known as his friend Charlie, and be perfectly aware of his surroundings.

But he often wondered why he was so appealed to the idea of weightlessness. He hated space. He hated that he had to fly on a plane, then a jet, then a rocket just to get here.

He found it hard to believe that he'd come here so much before, it just didn't sound like him. But then again, he wasn't himself.

To win this war... To realign the universe with Chaos, he created an order of soldiers to defend and take back the rebel planet, Earth. In doing so, they had discovered this place was infested with descendants of mother Gaea.

Gods, Chaos called them. None of the other planets had them. Certainly not any of the ones Percy had been to. But Chaos had the feeling that this place was important. His memory didn't go as far back as his lifespan, but that was only because of the break of this planet, it had made him woozy, out of control. 

... The gods of this world created a toxin, fatal only to something as powerful as Chaos, and he had to leave it. He relied on his Riders, Peacekeepers from this world that want to sustain the true order, to fix the world and stop the rebels. So at least all people from Earth weren't bad.

But as children of Chaos, the drug started to get to them. He created and antidote, called sustenance, to retaliate against the toxin in the air. It made them stronger, more resilient, more upbeat and active, and it enhanced their powers.

Percy already had some pretty wicked powers over the water, causing storms and whatnot, but it extended to his earthquake abilities, something that had been far less severe. Percy soon could control the earth, moving rocks and mountains in big portions as a group. He felt the same essence of the earth inside the iron and other metals of this world, and he learned to move that around.

But he couldn't get down the precision it took. The enhanced abilities were out of control, move here, go there, but he couldn't control every particle like he could the water.

Water replenished him. But earth and metal snapped his strength, his body would fight back in the most uncomfortable ways, his joints freezing up until he couldn't move. Sometimes his nose would bleed. But Chaos had made it very clear that he needed to learn how to use these abilities. 

Percy reminded himself every day about what happened to him. Indigo was stolen by the Dark Elites, an evil and traitorous group at the heart of the rebellion. When their home base was invaded, and Indigo found, Leo and Percy had gone down to retrieve it. But the exposure to the air inside the most concentrated toxic areas on the planet had beaten him.