PART 10

Well, once i get into my classroom.. I get the blabbering and talkings from him... Who else other than Devon... He looks like a good father for my kids... Shut it.   Oh my gooodness!! He's coming... Devon suddenly paused all his blabbering and talkings, then he walked in front me while looking directly into his eyes...
       "Hey Love,  i know you maybe still wanted him as ur boyfriend" he paused while smirking a little bit too sexy for me..
      "But i just want to let the both of you know... That Bella Evans is MINE. And i take what is mine... You'll just have to wait.." After he said those words , he turned his eyes to Devon then he whispered something to his ears.. Then he walked away.
        Right after he walked away, Devon looked pissed off... So i think maybe its better if I leave him alone right now... Maybe he needs space, oh my goddd!!! Maybe i depend too much on him..
        "Umm hey Devon... Maybe you need some space?" I asked him..
       " yeah.. Maybe" he said looking down while brushing his hair with his fingers... Then he walked away from me... Is he mad at me?! Oh my god... I know i shouldn't depend on people too much...

Caleb's p.o.v
       I was just looking for my Love... And now she's right here infront me...  So i went and talk a little bit to the boy that's with her...
       " you know... The Germans may not be as strong as the Russians... And that girl belongs to me..." I whispered to him threateningly... They are the Germans which means that we're like huge enemies... Well, whatever it is ... She is Mine and no one can touch her except for me...
Right after that incident, i walked to my seat which is next to her since Devon had walked out... I'm going to make you fall in love with me, Love.

Bella's p.o.v
       After Devon walked out, guess who sit beside me... Caleb .. After he put down all of his stuff on the table, he winks at me which is not a good thing since he left all the girls in this classroom wondering what he's doing here, in maths class... He should've English right now... And now all the girls are glaring at me... GREAT.